Sequatchie Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

oldkob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My PC has been down, so I missed getting to discuss this game with too many people other than fellow employee's at work..... I will predict that the Warrior Offensive line will show up again at home as in Week 1, and behind that blocking and the good holes they open, I say the Warriors will have 200+ yards on the ground for a packed James T Warden Field......... Chris Watson is back and that is a good thing for the Blue & Gold...... I was disappointed in our lack of a running game last weekend, & I think the Warrior faithful will get to cheer alot come friday night.... My prediction is:

Warriors by 21 in front of the largest crowd of the year............. It doesn't get in better than the ralley in the valley, especially when the 2 teams dislike each other as much as Pikeville & Dunlap.......... I hope we hear the Warrior Chant several times this week, as the Warrior Band hasn't played it all year?????????? Why is that??? That is the coolest fight song around....... Come on Warrior Band the crowd wants to hear the Warrior Chant !!!!!!!!

Go Big Blue, and for the seniors, remember it's your last game againsed Sequatchie.............. Play your hearts out, we'll be there cheering ya'll on friday night..............

GO BIG BLUE

Edited by Bledsoe Co. Warrior

This should be a close one. Not sure who to choose. Should be a good, low scoring game i believe.

Bledsoe will be more hungry based on getting some key players back and will smash Dunlap by at least 21 and keep their playoff hopes alive!The coaches must fire up the squad and keep them that way the whole game!!

What a difference a year makes...Last year I would have not thought twice about saying Sequatchie would win this one. Now its a toss up. Good luck to both teams, and hopefully everyone stays healthy. I'm going to go out on a limb and say whichever team scores more points will win.

Edited by Tynerfan99

Bledsoe won 32-12....But thats at the least of my worries right now....Chris Watson was literally running over Sequatchie players and was having a career night, until #32 for Sequatchie decided to deliver a dirty hit directly to Chris's knee's, probably ending his season and possibly career..The hit was late and forward progress had already been stopped and he came in from the side and put his shoulder right into his knee's and jumped up and immediatly started clapping and jumping as if he's scored a touchdown....I was actually hoping someone might do the same to him before the night was over, but I guess thats why I hate Sequatchie so much....