Sequatchie Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

oldkob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie comes in 0-3 and has been outscored 31-80...Pikeville has lost the last 3 games by a total of 100 - 7. Will Sequatchie get in the win column or will Bledsoe end the 6 year drought?

...In every game (except one) this year, I have picked Bledsoe...I won't choose sides but I really believe this will be a 'toss-up' game in every category...good luck to both teams!!!

The warriors get back on track in this game. Throw out any records for this rivalry though. It will be a hard fought game but the warriors have more in the tank and beat the Indians by 8.

Bledsoe will smack the Indians and let it all out this week! Warriors 26-12!!Chris Watson will be back and that Line has gotta be mad after the last 2 games!!

I think Bledsoe wins this game by 2 or 3 TD's....If Bledsoe doesn't beat the struggling Indians this year then they may never beat them....With Chris Watson returning and the Indians missing what was there #1 RB Justin Walden, I think Bledsoe will be able to contain the running game and my only worry is the passing defense....