Powell vs. Halls

Drega06

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update of this, Halls decided to spraypaint PHS this week. What they did was spraypaint a ticketbooth saying "Oct. 6" and spraypainted one of the parking lots saying "HHS DX". I hope Halls can back that up.

Yes maybe there are some wrestling fans but if you can remember....last Thursday and sometime over last weekend(two different occasions) there were PHS and POWELL and HALLS stinks paintings along with 2 male reproductive organs so although two wrongs don't make a right Powell did start this one.

Also, like others have said, why are we talking about this....this game isnt for 2 weeks....both teams have a game before that.

As Always....Go Big Red!

Yes maybe there are some wrestling fans but if you can remember....last Thursday and sometime over last weekend(two different occasions) there were PHS and POWELL and HALLS stinks paintings along with 2 male reproductive organs so although two wrongs don't make a right Powell did start this one.

Also, like others have said, why are we talking about this....this game isnt for 2 weeks....both teams have a game before that.

As Always....Go Big Red!

I didn't know about that. I hope this rivalry doesn't come down to major vandalism because everyone knows whoever wins this one will have people vandalizing the other school with spraypaint.

drega06,

I might learn to like you except for next week, if that waving G flag stands for the DAWGS.

I have already congradulated powellfan for their win over Farragut last week on another thread.

Right now we are just trying to get back to .500. Next week vs. Powell we will make it 3 in a row (Kearns, Clitoris, Powll).