Powell vs. Halls

Drega06

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem as you reddevilfever, I just won 2 tickets in the 10 th row on the 30 yard line for the GA game, and I cant decide if i want to drive down there or not or sell the tickets.

HMM HMMM so many decisions to make this week. We will see what happens.

As far as a New Stadium, The airport wont happen it still floods (i would like it as its closer to my house though lol) Plus the lighting that would be needed for a stadium there would interfere with interstate traffic unfortuantly it wouldnt happen I dont believe.

And the endzones would work, I just dont know if they would spend the money to do it at this point.

Basketball did get some extra seats last year which are very nice looking.

I have the same problem as you reddevilfever, I just won 2 tickets in the 10 th row on the 30 yard line for the GA game, and I cant decide if i want to drive down there or not or sell the tickets.

HMM HMMM so many decisions to make this week. We will see what happens.

As far as a New Stadium, The airport wont happen it still floods (i would like it as its closer to my house though lol) Plus the lighting that would be needed for a stadium there would interfere with interstate traffic unfortuantly it wouldnt happen I dont believe.

And the endzones would work, I just dont know if they would spend the money to do it at this point.

Basketball did get some extra seats last year which are very nice looking.

How much would you want for those UGA tix bc if they are the right price i might want to go down there

I have two extra tix as I am still going to the game. Just screwed and bid on two different pairs and I be danged if I didn't win them both. LOL Tix for sale are Section 317 if anybody interested let me know by 3 pm tomorrow as I will be out of town starting Thursday about 9 am.

HTV, no worries about my shots I will be wearing my red and black attire so I should be OK. :thumb: