Cosby@ Jellico

wasplayernowcoach

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorta sounds like somebody feels Cosby needs that bulliten board material, so since there isn't any, make some up.....LOL.

I do believe we have a make up artist for that bulletin board. Can't decide if it is D'vinci, fellowerofchrist or Michael A'ngelo. That paints a prettier picture for that board.

i think you have it turned around. jellico will be winning. think before you say something next time ok.

I do believe we have a make up artist for that bulletin board. Can't decide if it is D'vinci, fellowerofchrist or Michael A'ngelo. That paints a prettier picture for that board.

Well I guess if you need motivation, find it where you can. It is a region game, then you have pride, along with playoff hopes, that must not be motivation enough. Better be careful though, you just may build the wrong teams motivation.

I'm not sure, but I could swear when I saw that QB throw the ball somebody else caught it. He is fast but I don't think he can throw it, then run and catch it.

Im srry, but anybody, who plays you guys (Jellico) will get ugly. Cosby has the 2 Lowe twins, who are dangerous with ball. No offense to Carpenter or Lunsford, but Rone is the best QB in the Conf. He's the most athletic and could prolly play at any high school. Coach Shelton has done a good job w/ the Eagles. Jellico, u guys just have to rebuild and schedule weak teams. Thas wut Unaka and Cosby did and theyve improved tremendously.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

Im srry, but anybody, who plays you guys (Jellico) will get ugly. Cosby has the 2 Lowe twins, who are dangerous with ball. No offense to Carpenter or Lunsford, but Rone is the best QB in the Conf. He's the most athletic and could prolly play at any high school. Coach Shelton has done a good job w/ the Eagles. Jellico, u guys just have to rebuild and schedule weak teams. Thas wut Unaka and Cosby did and theyve improved tremendously.

Yeah guys. This is in all honesty from the bottom of my heart. I'd say that Williamsburge game is an old rivalry, but your getting killed by them... You need to drop that game, heck drop alot of games, and pick up some WEAK teams to play, cause the good athliets won't come back out till you win some games. When you start getting the talent level up, you can start getting those tougher games back. ol' highschoolfanatic is right. Its what Cosby and Unaka did and their not to shabby anymore.

Yeah guys. This is in all honesty from the bottom of my heart. I'd say that Williamsburge game is an old rivalry, but your getting killed by them... You need to drop that game, heck drop alot of games, and pick up some WEAK teams to play, cause the good athliets won't come back out till you win some games. When you start getting the talent level up, you can start getting those tougher games back. ol' highschoolfanatic is right. Its what Cosby and Unaka did and their not to shabby anymore.

well since you guys think that way. trust me on this one jellico will surpise you this week when they come out with another win. jellico just hasnt had the greatest last 3 weeks. they will prove you wrong.