Clinton vs. South Doyle

Dragoons

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The roster has 20 Freshmen playing on the Varsity team, we have a Freshmen DB, Westin Hazlehurst, that got Defensive Player of the week for the PrepXtra, anthe TNbank both! Acres had over a hundred yards rushing against Maryville, that kinda sums him up! I believe Clinton is on a BIG upswing!!!!

Coon,

Westin didn't win the PrepXtra defensive player of the week but he was nominated. Just trying to hook a brother up will acurate data.

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Coon,

Westin didn't win the PrepXtra defensive player of the week but he was nominated. Just trying to hook a brother up will acurate data.

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!

i say if dragons play fundamental and work as a team like they did against CC they'll win this one for sure

as i remember southdoyle had a 33-0 win over gibbs last year and lost the rest of there games just because you blow a suckey team out dont mean that your going to win every game from there on. And dont talk thrash on a computer if you relly want to prove something do it on the field not on a computer thats all i got to say

South doyle beat clinton last year you douche bag :thumb: that means they won 2 games... and i would like you to let me know where i said that clinton would "win ever game from there on"... and secondly i wasnt talking trash... but since you want to put it like that,

Clinton 28

Southdoyle 3

Lets Roll Dragons

The roster has 20 Freshmen playing on the Varsity team, we have a Freshmen DB, Westin Hazlehurst, that got Defensive Player of the week for the PrepXtra, anthe TNbank both! Acres had over a hundred yards rushing against Maryville, that kinda sums him up! I believe Clinton is on a BIG upswing!!!!

Whats up buddy... so i hear Clinton got a new running back from memphis... i also heard the guy is pretty built and runs a 4.4 on his 40... u heard n e thing.. or n e body else for that matter "BORUM" :thumb:

Whats up buddy... so i hear Clinton got a new running back from memphis... i also heard the guy is pretty built and runs a 4.4 on his 40... u heard n e thing.. or n e body else for that matter "BORUM" :rolleyes:

yeah i have heard the kid has some speed but not built. he could contribute for the dragons this year if he can figure out the offense. BORUM??? i didnt really get that last comment you made.

As for the new kid from Memphis, I haven't heard a thing. Reality is, tonights game is Big for Clinton. WE CAN NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY! While SD is 0-4, they have lost to some pretty good teams. We need to come in, take care of business and move on. Each game from here on out is an improvement on last year. Each game from here gets us closer to our goal, making the playoffs. Halls, West and Powell will get here soon enough. Dragons, Get fired up because in a little less than 12 hours, its time to lay the SMACK DOWN.

GO DRAGOOOONS!!!!!

Alright, here are my weekly predictions:

Clinton 42 South Doyle 14

Maryville 42 Powell 17

West 35 Halls 7

Central 49 Lenoir City 6

Oak Ridge 21 Heritage 10

Kinston 28 Anderson Co. 0

Catholic 35 Livingston 14

That is just a few of my picks, they might be wrong, but who cares, the Dragons will ROLLL anyways!!!! (I hope)

Dragoons, I heard the Dragons have been having some real good practices this week any word on that comment????

Edited by coonhunter291