ELIZABETHTON CYCLONES VS. SULLIVAN NORTH RAIDERS

TellTheTruth2004

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Back in Black, I sorry I was tired yestereve, I popped in and out and didnt see ya, my bad, good to see you back on the boards. Been a while. Watched some game tape and then off to zzzland. See ya in Cow Town. Oh yeah check out Jareds site we have a slide show up with pics from all 4 years and still adding to it.

http://www.myspace.com/actionacton122007

Edited by recruitguru

cyclones will be ready this week. Preston has rested, and the coaches are thinking more. Hope we can make it this week without any injuries. Same situation as last year. Cyclones will prevail.....

Oh and For cyclingcurt- sorry to push your buttons last week, but I was never putting Justin down, I went back and read it again to make sure, why don't you try it and read it unbiased. I was out of line by saying you ought to be strung up.. just an expression used badly but as you see GLEE agrees that it has hurt is abilities. I know it was a coaches decision not to play him, but if you are as big a fan as I ,you would know he was laying kids on the field since jR high. I want to see that power he had back The CYCLONES sure could use the old JUSTIN. I did say he was a great kid and has the dedication to be succesful in any sport. I think it is great he is a state champ, just wish he was as dedicated IN FOOTBALL.

And as for your challange I'll bike with you if you will strap on some pads and helmet and go one on one with me for 4 quarters. doubt you would be able to ride after that. Just saying as I said before everyone has a sport they are good at. Yours is cycling, mine was football. doesn't make either of us a better man. this post is about FOOTBALL, you will never see me commenting on cycling, because I am out of my league, and would not understand it. Justin as a great ability, and I feel by using football to get an education, is much more beneficial than riding with the pros, unless he can be the 20 in the world who is great. but to get there I would think he needs to dedicate all his time to riding, and training. thousands use football for education, and the opportunity is greater for him. But if he loves cycling then I would pat him on the back and wish him all the luck. I know you rode professionally but how many others do? I did follow you and read many articles on your success, but how many more know the name Jason Witten?

sorry to ###### you off, but facts are facts, Justin is not the same football player he was.. whatever you want to attribute that to is your buisness, but ask his fellow team mates who missed seeing him in the gym this summer. The kid stayed in the weight room last year. He is still a good player and will be an asset to the team, ALL I WAS SAYING IS HE COULD BE MUCH BETTER.