Hunters Lane vs. McGavock

shadow

Hunters Lane and McG have 1 region loss already this season and another one will put the loser in a deep hole. Lack of offense has hurt McG. and lack of defense has hurt Hunters Lane. The team that corrects the problem will have the best chance to make the platoffs. I am picking the WARRIORS to WIN!!

Broome, Campbell, & Spears have a SHS connection .

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunters Lane and McG have 1 region loss already this season and another one will put the loser in a deep hole. Lack of offense has hurt McG. and lack of defense has hurt Hunters Lane. The team that corrects the problem will have the best chance to make the platoffs. I am picking the WARRIORS to WIN!!

Broome, Campbell, & Spears have a SHS connection .

Im going with Hunters Lane in this one.

#1 McClain - this guy was hard to contain scored 2 of HLHS TD's vs Maplewood

#5 Hickman - this guy was under used ..and i was glad to see he only ran 5 times ... he gained 85 yards .. fast as lightning around the corners.

#23 Clay- scored one TD vs Maplewood ..but has not done much since pounding Whites Creek for 252 yards

HLHS - 27

McGHS - 14

Im going with Hunters Lane in this one.

#1 McClain - this guy was hard to contain scored 2 of HLHS TD's vs Maplewood

#5 Hickman - this guy was under used ..and i was glad to see he only ran 5 times ... he gained 85 yards .. fast as lightning around the corners.

#23 Clay- scored one TD vs Maplewood ..but has not done much since pounding Whites Creek for 252 yards

HLHS - 27

McGHS - 14

No offense but the only reason #5 does not play more is that is the only play he knows.

No offense but the only reason #5 does not play more is that is the only play he knows.

none taken ..thats between him and the coach .. but when you gain 85 yards on 5 carriers ...what else is there to know ... im just glad he did not run more

it was still a great game ..maplewood needed that this game to go the way it did.

none taken ..thats between him and the coach .. but when you gain 85 yards on 5 carriers ...what else is there to know ... im just glad he did not run more

it was still a great game ..maplewood needed that this game to go the way it did.

If he knew more of the offense,alignments,pass patterns and could catch and block he could be an impact player. Being as fast as he is isn't enough, he can't be effective running one play. I wish him the very best. Hunters Lane will win this game.

Edited by hardtackle