Macon County @ Smith County

glover

I don't believe either team will win get a blow out victory. Macon was just a couple of plays from a much closer score against YAI. A long int. return, a muffed punt, and a trick play was really the difference in the game. YAI got lots of pressure on the QB and that had alot to do with things. If we can do the same, we should be successful. If not, our secondary is going to face its bigest challenge of the year. :ph34r:

Well said. Let it be known that a Owl fan pointed this out. Sounds like someone who has watched film????????????

When you get in a rivalry like this IT DONT MATTER who played who close or not.

I certanly like the kinder, gentler, Twing Twang.

I dont miss creampuff. TC, SC, WES, all good smackers, but respectfull for most part. You give it, you take it. Someone who just hates, I have no use for.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Smith Co. fans, I got three words for ya. Like Dolph Lundgren said in Rocky IV....YOU WILL LOSE. But we all know what happened. I expect Macon by at least 3.

haha like the quote great movie but i aint sure that this one comes out the same way. It all comes down to which macon team shows up. The one that beat white house or the one that didnt show up the two weeks before. My prediction smith 31 macon 24

Well said. Let it be known that a Owl fan pointed this out. Sounds like someone who has watched film????????????

When you get in a rivalry like this IT DONT MATTER who played who close or not.

I certanly like the kinder, gentler, Twing Twang.

I dont miss creampuff. TC, SC, WES, all good smackers, but respectfull for most part. You give it, you take it. Someone who just hates, I have no use for.

Well bucksnort,this will probalby be your last post till Sunday,that is the way you have done the first few games.

Well bucksnort,this will probalby be your last post till Sunday,that is the way you have done the first few games.

Oh suprise......suprise.......Then again what if it is not???????

You quiet all of a sudden?

By the way I am sure that all the Tiger fans appreciate the 8 million score updates you have provided in Macon's last two games.

Go ahead and admit it, you would really like to trade in Red for the BLUE & WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 1buck2

Just wanted to say i check out www.smithcountyfootball.com and it was very good site. As far as SC putting a two TD run on the score board...Westmoreland led 14-0 at halftime..and we all know that ending.

Guess that answers that question. What happened? I would say that special teams and turnovers played a major part, as they do in all close games.

Edited by BigOwlFan

Oh suprise......suprise.......Then again what if it is not???????

You quiet all of a sudden?

By the way I am sure that all the Tiger fans appreciate the 8 million score updates you have provided in Macon's last two games.

Go ahead and admit it, you would really like to trade in Red for the BLUE & WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am never quite doe head,and I have reported on all of their games,not just two.So if you want to accuse me of anything,get your story straight,like I said before spend the $12.00 and become a plus member and quit freeloading off other people.

Smith County has only given up 13 pts in the pst 4 games, that's impressive. But I don't think they have faced a team with such a good passing game. They have good speed, but so did Westmorland. All I can say is I can't wait. And I think it is going to be a low scoring game. Maybe Macon 10 Smith 7.

It's funny because last week, York fans were on here saying, "You all have a good defense, but you have never seen a running game like ours." How did that work out for them?

Smith County has only given up 13 pts in the pst 4 games, that's impressive. But I don't think they have faced a team with such a good passing game. They have good speed, but so did Westmorland. All I can say is I can't wait. And I think it is going to be a low scoring game. Maybe Macon 10 Smith 7.

your right Smith county probly hasn't faced as good a team as macon is at passing the football. but im here to tell ya smith county has an outstanding secondary one thats a lot better and faster than nething macon county has seen.and i think there probly quite a bit faster than westmoreland is in the secondary they've got some kids that can go. i actually see smith county blowing this one open maybe 28-14