Oakland at Lincoln County

Bacillum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not the top in the state but maybe one of the top in the midstate.If we shutdown teams like smyrna,riverdale,or even lebanon then maybe one of the top in the state.

Well i would have to say that our defense has not allowed a touchdown in three games. who else can say their defense hasnt given up a touchdown in three games?

Well i would have to say that our defense has not allowed a touchdown in three games. who else can say their defense hasnt given up a touchdown in three games?

Well...Gallatin has only given up 7 PTs all season. :rolleyes:

However.........I am pretty darn proud of our Defense at OHS.

Always nice to see another Oakland poster!

Edited by 2priceless

I can't remember the last time OHS took a pep bus for football!! This is really awesome. It is good to see folk supporting the school.

BTW...congrats to TYLER BURNETT, our QB/punter, for committing to MTSU for baseball!! That makes two of our football players who are collegebound for baseball already. PJ Polk and Tyler,......great kids and very deserving.

i hope hes not pitching!

The Swami (not me) sez.... Oakland 17 LC 16.

http://www.unapproved website.com/cgi-bin/2006/project_matchup.pl

Check that site out. Pretty cool. You can pick any 2 states, any 2 HS teams and it give projections. It's pretty close on all the games I looked up this year.

I'll stick with my original prediction of LC 17 Oakland 14. Still mostly with my heart. :o

I think it's gonna be a hard fought defensive battle, and there's some trouble in the ranks, may be a few LC players suspended this week. I just hope LC can come out with the win.

Edited by LCFalcons19

Guest dare_2_dream

:o welcome to the T

I'll stick with my original prediction of LC 17 Oakland 14. Still mostly with my heart. :o

I like that prediction....let's go with it!

.... there's some trouble in the ranks, may be a few LC players suspended this week. ....

Man, I'd give anything to see the Falcons play as a tight team for a whole season!!!!

But anyhoo, I think we'll be allright against the Pats if we play all four quarters.