REGION 5 1A

Jbs_all_the_way

This is funny,yea your right jo byrns is invincible and no one will come close to beating them. oh wait didnt eagleville give them a run for their money and if im not mistaking NC was no blow out. Thats the kind of attitude that will make the best teams fall and jo byrns will not go undefeated this year. to many good teams in this region.

Look into your crystal ball and let Jo Byrns know if they will even make the playoffs.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make all these comments but i would bet none of you have saw cascade this year but wait yea thats right I have they are 10 times better than last year you can go on and make post after post after post who cares come end of season and next season I'll be glad to finally be able to make an opinion without the next ten being from some has beens who insist Jo Byrns is invincible and another laugh if you really want to hear it are you ready ok ok WHO CARES good one isn't it so come on give me your best shot sticks and stones baby sticks and stones whooooo oh yea go region 5

This is funny,yea your right jo byrns is invincible and no one will come close to beating them. oh wait didnt eagleville give them a run for their money and if im not mistaking NC was no blow out. Thats the kind of attitude that will make the best teams fall and jo byrns will not go undefeated this year. to many good teams in this region.

You are mistaking about the NC game.It was 34-0 at the half and the coach pulled the 1 team players out after half time.The 1 team offense was done before the half was even over.NC left there starters in the whole game against our 2 and 3 team defense and they scored once on them and returned a punt that should not have happened.No disrespect to NC though.SO YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED FIRST BEFORE YOU GO AND TRY AND BE A SMART*** AND RUN YOURMOUTH. PS: THE JO BYRNS FOOTBALL TEAM IS NOT WORRIED ABOUT GOING UNDEFEATED RIGHT NOW.THE TEAM IS TAKING ONE GAME AT A TIME AND ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF THEY DO GO UNDEFEATED.

You are mistaking about the NC game.It was 34-0 at the half and the coach pulled the 1 team players out after half time.The 1 team offense was done before the half was even over.NC left there starters in the whole game against our 2 and 3 team defense and they scored once on them and returned a punt that should not have happened.No disrespect to NC though.SO YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED FIRST BEFORE YOU GO AND TRY AND BE A SMART*** AND RUN YOURMOUTH. PS: THE JO BYRNS FOOTBALL TEAM IS NOT WORRIED ABOUT GOING UNDEFEATED RIGHT NOW.THE TEAM IS TAKING ONE GAME AT A TIME AND ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF THEY DO GO UNDEFEATED.

first off all i said was that game wasnt a blow out i didnt know what happened in that game i wasnt there. secondly my post was in response to some jo byrns players or fans running their mouths saying cascade can not beat them. cascade has a great team this year and has as good a chance as any other team in this region including jo byrns to win the region.

Did anybody say anythinga about Jo Byrns being invincible?!? Didnt think so. As for the Eagleville game, I would say Eagleville held there own, but they did not give Jo Byrns a run for there money, we went up 17-0 early and was never really threatened after that. Yes they put 1 good drive 2gether and scored, but other then that, Jo Byrns defense dominated. U will find out soon y eagleville gave them such a good game, i doubt Eagleville loses another region game. As for the NCS game, they scored on NCS's first drive off of an INT for a TD, then NCS went 3 and out, Jo Byrns scored in 3 plays. Then NCS threw another INT, Jo Byrns scored in 2 plays. NCS went 3 and out. Jo Byrns scored quickly again, and then the same thing happen again. then w/ 5 minutes left in the half coach pulled 1 offense, and started to slowly pull defensive starters. Also want to point out that NCS did NOT get a single first down against Jo Byrns' 1 D. Wait i take that back they got one because of a roughing the passer call, but they got none on there own. As for Jo Byrns going undefeated, Jo Byrns is NOT worried about that at all, they are taking each game 1 at a time, and they know EVERY team they play will be gunning for them.

Edited by bigtuck4242

Did anybody say anythinga about Jo Byrns being invincible?!? Didnt think so. As for the Eagleville game, I would say Eagleville held there own, but they did not give Jo Byrns a run for there money, we went up 17-0 early and was never really threatened after that. Yes they put 1 good drive 2gether and scored, but other then that, Jo Byrns defense dominated. U will find out soon y eagleville gave them such a good game, i doubt Eagleville loses another region game. As for the NCS game, they scored on NCS's first drive off of an INT for a TD, then NCS went 3 and out, Jo Byrns scored in 3 plays. Then NCS threw another INT, Jo Byrns scored in 2 plays. NCS went 3 and out. Jo Byrns scored quickly again, and then the same thing happen again. then w/ 5 minutes left in the half coach pulled 1 offense, and started to slowly pull defensive starters. Also want to point out that NCS did NOT get a single first down against Jo Byrns' 1 D. Wait i take that back they got one because of a roughing the passer call, but they got none on there own.gghb As for Jo Byrns going undefeated, Jo Byrns is NOT worried about that at all, they are taking each game 1 at a time, and they know EVERY team they play will be gunning for them.

someone has already said basically the same thing. i was looking at the score from that game a said it wasnt a blow which i know can be misleading. As for the eagleville game yes they gave you a run for your money. but all this is beside the point. the point i was trying to make is dont count on cascade or any other team on not showing up to play. cascade will give you all a game.

someone has already said basically the same thing. i was looking at the score from that game a said it wasnt a blow which i know can be misleading. As for the eagleville game yes they gave you a run for your money. but all this is beside the point. the point i was trying to make is dont count on cascade or any other team on not showing up to play. cascade will give you all a game.

Trust me the Jo Byrns PLAYERS fully know that Cascade will be a big test, but it is also the last game of the year. You have to remember that all of these ppl that get on here and talk about Jo Byrns goin all the way and not losing and all that stuff, those are all FANS, not players. Dont u expect most fans to go into every game expecting to win.

Trust me the Jo Byrns PLAYERS fully know that Cascade will be a big test, but it is also the last game of the year. You have to remember that all of these ppl that get on here and talk about Jo Byrns goin all the way and not losing and all that stuff, those are all FANS, not players. Dont u expect most fans to go into every game expecting to win.

Tuck, why are ya up so late? lol. The region is tough this year as last just a little closer this year. Most that post are fans. Some players (ie. you) post on here and have thoughtful, insightful post. Some, few, players run their mouths. One day it will bite them. Yes most fans think their team is gonna win, and they wouldn't be true fans if they didn't. Trash talk is fun at times and makes things intresting. Some get carried away but ya have to forgive rus. (j/k man love ya) All in all this is a great region and makes for a great friday night. Good luck to everyone next week as I will be sitting at a good place to eat (or at JBS) enjoying the bye.

first off all i said was that game wasnt a blow out i didnt know what happened in that game i wasnt there. secondly my post was in response to some jo byrns players or fans running their mouths saying cascade can not beat them. cascade has a great team this year and has as good a chance as any other team in this region including jo byrns to win the region.

well from the way i see it this is a region 5 thread and until you do beat jbs,,, it will continue because the 35-0 whoppin you got last year still stand's so if you do not like what you read maybe you need to go to another thread and read ,,, :rolleyes:

well from the way i see it this is a region 5 thread and until you do beat jbs,,, it will continue because the 35-0 whoppin you got last year still stand's so if you do not like what you read maybe you need to go to another thread and read ,,, :thumb:

JBS does have the bragging right till their beat. No if ands or buts. what is the famous saying by the great Ric Flair "To be the man....WHOOOO...you've got to beat the man"