Harriman vs. Rockwood

smoothsmitty

What is your definition of speed?? Rockwood doesn't have one guy on the team that runs faster than a 4.8 in the 40. Harriman doesn't have on skilled player who runs over a 4.6 in the 40. Not to mention some 4.3 guys, so I don't know how you figure they can match up speed wise.

Harriman has multiple players who can run the 40 in 4.3? Who and what colleges are recruiting them? Very rarely would a small school have 1 guy with real sub-4.4 speed, but several?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your definition of speed?? Rockwood doesn't have one guy on the team that runs faster than a 4.8 in the 40. Harriman doesn't have on skilled player who runs over a 4.6 in the 40. Not to mention some 4.3 guys, so I don't know how you figure they can match up speed wise. With that said though, Harriman isn't physical enough to take the pounding of a conservative Rockwood offense that will run it down their throats all game. Until Harriman gets rid of that coach, they will never be able to compete with the teams in the county even though they have way more talent. Good thing they dropped down to single A.

Harriman has developed and matured alot under the coach. As a former player of his, he was a great friend, role model, and he is one of the reasons I myself have began coaching. He truly does care about the players

Not to long ago Harriman was 0-10 every year. I for one think coach Tapp is doing an outstanding job

I agree completely with your comment. As a former player for Coach Tapp, he does care about his players not only on the field but in life as well. He is the reason I myself have began coaching. He is a great role model for any young coach.

This rivalry It started in 1921 only missing one year of play in 1923. However, they played 2 times in 1922. The tigers have 46 wins in that time and Harriman has 34 wins , 6 ties.

Found this in an old coach t post it came from a story Goose ran in the paper a few years back. The overall record should be right up to this year

This was suppose to be the year harriman went 15-0 according to a caller on bbb during the pre-season.. WRONG.. This was suppose to be the year the Harriman finally pulled it out against Kingston.. WRONG AGAIN.. HOWEVER, this will be the year that harriman finally defeats Rockwood.. harriman has too much speed.. rockwoof will be the more physical team.. but u cant be physical if u cant catch em.. with the big boy up front, harrimans line will dominate, harriman has quicker backs who can easily get by rockwoods LBs and secondary.... harriman wins. can i get an amen from DEVILS97???

This was suppose to be the year harriman went 15-0 according to a caller on bbb during the pre-season.. WRONG.. This was suppose to be the year the Harriman finally pulled it out against Kingston.. WRONG AGAIN.. HOWEVER, this will be the year that harriman finally defeats Rockwood.. harriman has too much speed.. rockwoof will be the more physical team.. but u cant be physical if u cant catch em.. with the big boy up front, harrimans line will dominate, harriman has quicker backs who can easily get by rockwoods LBs and secondary.... harriman wins. can i get an amen from DEVILS97???