DB VS Tenn High

Contender

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told today that there will be few if any tickets left to be sold at the gate. This game is BIG!! I hope it lives up to expectations. Does anyone know what the capacity of the Stone Castle is? There were people scalping tickets in the parking lot before the 04 East game.

Side notes....ok well a bit bigger then just side notes. Leading tackler on DB's Def. has suffered a concussion on last friday's game questionable for this firday. OT John Mark I going to be out again this friday at the castle....and I still aint scared :rolleyes: hahaha

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Well of course your not scared. What's this scared stuff? What's there to be scared of? Your not out there layin' it on the line. There's no reason to be scared you'll be nice and safe up in the stands with your popcorn and Pepsi.

Jokes aside. I'm sorry to hear about the injuries. I hope the kids heal up.

I was told today that there will be few if any tickets left to be sold at the gate. This game is BIG!! I hope it lives up to expectations. Does anyone know what the capacity of the Stone Castle is? There were people scalping tickets in the parking lot before the 04 East game.

Wow! I guess i better make a trip to viking hall in the A.M.

Have you just moved into this area? You're saying just because GC is 1A, their teams can't compare to the University of DB. You have no clue, you don't go to DB games, so I know you have never seen a GC and Powell Valley game. These are 2 of the best in VA. You are the moron.

Powell Valley lost to Seymour 38-7. The same Seymour that barely beat Cocke County and lost to Rutledge. D-B has nothing to gain from playing 1A schools. I wish they did not have to play the 3 4A schools they do now. I know it saves money by playing the local teams here, but I don't think it helps them towards the post-season too much.

It does not matter. The score will be about the same.

Hey mikey,

Please see the next to last post on page 12 of this thread and then promptly go back to your Boon v. North post. You can worry about the scores of our game when we get to you a little down the road but we're taking first thing first here.

THSViking2004, i know about Danny and coach Wampler, like them both and wish them well. I was just picking at Waco and some of the other D-B ers. As for Virginia schools, there classifacations are different than Tenn..They only have A, AA maybe AAA but i dont think so. Some of there little single A schools have a enrollment that would fall in 3A and maybe even 4A in Tenn.Plus there is alot of holding back a year makeing for alot of 19 year old seniors, where as in Tenn. you could have a 17 year old senior, and it's perfectly legal in Va.Good luck to both teams Friday. :rolleyes: TRI-CITIES ALL STARS 35 Tenn. High 10 :lol:

I AGREE! Could everyone NOT wearing MAROON please exit the thread in a fast and orderly fashion. This is big boy football we're talking about here. This trash talking and any other discussion that might be construed as actually relevant to this Friday's game is for Indians and Vikings only. So all you other fans, no matter which school you are from, are going to have to get in line to get you some and the line starts after these two team are finished with each other. But until then, slide and wait your turn.

"Big Boy" football? Is Maryville in town? :lol: Here I was thinking it was just D-B vs. Tenn. High. :rolleyes: