DB VS Tenn High

Contender

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a moron cuz i'm not a D-B fan right? lol cuz i don't see everything the way you do. When you say things like "Make excuses, name all the names you want...makes no diffrence DB is the team to beat, and they will not be beat by Tenn High no matter who they have or dont have no matter what the geographical composition of the DB students is face it, GAME OVER" You can't expect your arrogence to not smack you in the face. Ya i'm the moron now, but wait til Friday night when everything is said and done, then, only then will we know who's outrageous comments sound "moronic"...

You will still be a "Mo Ron" no matter what happens Friday night.

Come on Art…I didn’t figure you to be so shallow. :thumb:

If the Indians want to win this game by 5 TD's... they will. TN High, tougher, bigger, and better than last year.. but the Tribe is that much better and then some over last season... you may recall a road trip to Kingsport about this time in '05?

Tribe Rolls

yada yada yada

I'm beginning to hate TN High fans almost as much as South fans. It's a close race right now because both of them know they aren't even in DB's league, but yet they still want to talk trash like they are.

You will be eating crow Friday night, I just hope you come back so I can feed it to you...

They'll come back, but it will be with excuses.

I dont have a problem with tennessee high fans... they seem to want to talk football and are just responding to db fans talking about how theyre gonna kill them... which i respect cause I would do the same in their situation... the people that you are confusing with vikings fans are actually fans of other region teams that are using this thread as a chance to bash db...

I dont have a problem with tennessee high fans... they seem to want to talk football and are just responding to db fans talking about how theyre gonna kill them... which i respect cause I would do the same in their situation... the people that you are confusing with vikings fans are actually fans of other region teams that are using this thread as a chance to bash db...

You are 100% correct.

I'm beginning to hate TN High fans almost as much as South fans. It's a close race right now because both of them know they aren't even in DB's league, but yet they still want to talk trash like they are.

You will be eating crow Friday night, I just hope you come back so I can feed it to you...

Most of this babble is coming from North and Central. The jealousy is clogging up the boards.

There won't be any need to eat crow tonight. If Tennessee loses it's because they played a better team, plain and simple.