Phoenix

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a WC fan I'm very concerned about the Tullahoma QB and facing this passing game. I think the Pioneers can keep the running game in check but I don't think the big D has really been challenged by real good passing game so far this season.

I'm optimistic that the offense will be as productive as it was last week. I would think Tullahoma, being well coached, will be ready for the power offense so the Pioneers may need to not forget some of those passing plays from week zero and week 1 to keep the T. linebackers from blitzing every other play. Cookeville made some real good adjustments by the 4th quarter and really slowed down the power O.

What say ye experts?

As a WC fan I'm very concerned about the Tullahoma QB and facing this passing game. I think the Pioneers can keep the running game in check but I don't think the big D has really been challenged by real good passing game so far this season.

I'm optimistic that the offense will be as productive as it was last week. I would think Tullahoma, being well coached, will be ready for the power offense so the Pioneers may need to not forget some of those passing plays from week zero and week 1 to keep the T. linebackers from blitzing every other play. Cookeville made some real good adjustments by the 4th quarter and really slowed down the power O.

What say ye experts?

I'm not one of the experts but I have read in other posts that T-town's Offense and Defense don't have much size or speed about them. Their strongest suite seems to be the QB and receivers. They also appear to be highly motivated.

I also am not an expert. The QB for Tullahoma is their main weapon he also tore up the Pioneer basketball team last year too. He is an all around athlete. I think that the Pioneer offense is moving in the right direction. Keep up the good work boys.

Warren co well need to try and stop Tullahoma's QB Cass Barnes.