Father Ryan vs Centenial

statebound07

Gregory is not all the problem. well most of the problem but not all. The team has no size at all. if u look back to the 04 and 03 season the team was huge. and from what i have heard there is no TEAM. they dont play together well. But this may be because the ol' gregster is head coach and some parents dont want to send there kids to play ball for him. I just have to get this off my chest...why run wish bone when u have 5 talented wide recievers and a good quarter back like in the 04 season?? but the year after he tries it out with only 1 good reciever and a rookie quarter back!!

That size you speak of is in that school only problem is someone who is that big and athletic normally plays more than one sport and gets run off. Ive seen some 230 wrestlers who are benching 300+ get run off because he doesnt like wrestlers. ive seen the same thing with Lax players 200lbs running a 4.5 and bunching well over 260 but lax is during spring training so you are out.

Yes I agree this year its not gregory's coaching thats killing him. Its his past years actions and recuiting that has done it. Any kid in williamson county that has the choice of Chs versus any other school is going to take that other school especially if they are a serious football player.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe they will dismiss this man unless there is some kind of gross misconduct.

I agree and that is because Shrader has openly stated that sports are not the focus of the school. He wants good grades and that is it. If every athlete leaves the school and the sports shut down he could care less. That just means the sterotypical dumb jock wont be there. If he believed his school could play sports and he was striving to be the best in the county he wouldnt of already stated his son will be wrestling at Franklin even though that 5 years away. He has given up on Chs as a sports school and he is happy they have good test scores. Gregory turns in the paperwork and doesnt do anything that is a "gross misconduct" as far as shrader is concerned hes the perfect coach/AD.

so lets get rid of shrader and then our new principle will get rid of gregory

im just kiddin

shrader aint bad he's just kinda oblivious to the fact that if he put some effort into making sports more important to chs then school spirit will come back

he's always sayin how he wants big crowds at away games but no one will come if we stink except for people like me who just love football and those who are flag runners and band people

back up broseph

that has nothing to do with it

our coach is one of worse coaches in the county/state/country/world

alot of our failures fall on the coach in this particular situation

we already established that father ryan would win this game

and win it big

so i think that it is also important to discuss why centennial wont win

coaching

we know the topic is about the game and when one mentions centennial this season gregory comes up as a huge topic of intrest

Thought I would give my 2 cents on the game:

The Irish are going to have to be carefully to not overlook CHS and know that they are going to have to come out and play just as hard as they did against CBHS and JPII. If they play like that the this game could get out of hand fast. From what I understand about CHS they are actualy a pretty talented bunch, a couple over very tall WR, and a RB who won state in the 100m. The Deffense is going to have to be looking to contain that RB and send him back to the middle for those hard hitting LB's to clean up.

My prediction is:

38-0- Father Ryan leaves 4-1 and gets ready for MBA with a shut out.

See everyone at the game :lol:

GO IRISH

Centenial is not a bad team. When we played them they had some highlights. Its just when we got up 14-0 or what not, they hung there head and was like "here it goes again". Yall gota keep playing! We (Blackman) had that problem last year and it killed us. We are slowly coming over that big bump in the road and its helping us. Im not sure about yalls coach becasue i dont really know who he is, but yall don thave a bad looking football team. Father Ryan just cant overlook Centenial or they wil sneak up on them.

Good luck!

Ok....let me get this straight. Ryan has beaten 2 DII-AA teams (yes Briarcrest is still DII-AA in my eyes) and defeated a very average CBHS, and the Irish family is ready to crown them the next BA or MBA. Not to mention they got whipped by an average Franklin team.

No one doubts FR school pride and support, let's just keep it one game at a time. Should be a good game.

GO CENT!!

No one has ever stated Ryan was ready to beat BA. Just they are excited the Ryan is finally back in the mix of Football's better half.

Go Irish

what wopuld you think about someone like an Alvin Palmer taking over the Head Job? He definitely would get kids out. Well respected and liked by all. I haven't heard that but would be an interesting match.

HUH??? :D

Coach Palmer is a great man...but smart enough to know when to retire!

If I remember correctly, Gregory was respected and liked by all back when he took over at CHS...you see where that got them!

Cowboys....what is the word out at Page nowadays? Who will be the next Head Patriot?