Goodpasture v. East Robertson 9/29

GHSFAN07

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm Spurrier being there? Cause I find it hard to believe that he would come all the way from Columbia to see Tico play.

I cant confirm him being there last night, but i can confirm him coming to see Tico in the past. Tico gets calls from the South Carolina coaching staff almost daily. He is verbally commited there, as far as I understand.

I cant confirm him being there last night, but i can confirm him coming to see Tico in the past. Tico gets calls from the South Carolina coaching staff almost daily. He is verbally commited there, as far as I understand.

I find that hard to believe since on rivals South Carolina isn't listed on his college choices. I doubt Steve has been to ER to visit him.

Yes Spurrier was there along with his son the WR coach at South Carolina...if you were sitting in the visitors bleachers he was in the far right section in Goodpasture's stands...he talked to Tico after the game and he realized that we were down this year and Goodpasture is one of the top-ranked teams in the state so he was impressed with his play...Steve Spurrier Jr. texts Tico probably 50 times a day cause i'm with him most of the day and his phone just doesn't stop! But anyways great game to Goodpasture and good luck the rest of the year...i would put yall at "MACHINE STATUS"

Yes Spurrier was there along with his son the WR coach at South Carolina...if you were sitting in the visitors bleachers he was in the far right section in Goodpasture's stands...he talked to Tico after the game and he realized that we were down this year and Goodpasture is one of the top-ranked teams in the state so he was impressed with his play...Steve Spurrier Jr. texts Tico probably 50 times a day cause i'm with him most of the day and his phone just doesn't stop! But anyways great game to Goodpasture and good luck the rest of the year...i would put yall at "MACHINE STATUS"

Spurrier was definately in Florida last night for his induction into the Florida ring of honor, or something like that, according to everyone on TV