Sycamore @ Harpeth

War Eagles

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Harpeth will be ok with this loss. Since Sycamore is a public school. :o

Umm you are confusing us with fairview i guess or can you tell me where anybody from harpeth complains about the private schools we play. We know who we play we dont get on here and talk crap, we get on here and read the bashing we get for things that happened two years ago. Their are players on the team from two years ago that did things that they know were wrong but they did them anyways, so what are you going to do. And for the people who say, parents run this team this year, I want to hear some names if you know so much. thanks

This post makes me want harpeth to win even more they prolly wont but i will be pulling for them where is it being played i might go i have a bye week.

Honestly, pballer44 why do people come on here and bash harpeth when they do no trash talking on here what so ever, and people get on here and talk about private schools on Harpeth's forum, go to fairview's topic and bash on them they just got beat 62-19 and think they put up a good fight, THank you.

Sycamore should have this one. Harpeth is struggling. I wonder if sycamore would complain about private schools beating them :D

No because Sycamore doesn't make many excuses. That was proven last week when they lost a 21-0 lead at Pearl Cohn and eventually lost the game 28-21. The head coach took responsibility and the seniors on the team took responsibility.

Sycamore knows that although they are 0-2 in the region they are a good football team. After Friday night they'll be 4-2 overall. They'll surely destroy DeKalb Co. on "Senior Night" in their final regular season game in week nine (week ten is a bye due to playing in week zero). After Sycamore takes care of business this week it's a three game season where they control their own destiny as far as making the playoffs are concerned. Those three games are at White House, Greenbrier ("Homecoming"), & at Macon Co.

Sycamore has to win two of three games if they want to get to the postseason. I have a feeling they'll be just fine. Station Camp & Pearl Cohn play one another in week ten and that one may wind up deciding who wins Region 4-3A (although Greenbrier could still have a say in that race).