North Greene @ Cloudland

HighSchoolFanatic

i know what your talking about. it does seem strange. i think the physical advanage gos to the side they re on. iam not sure about the metal asspect of it, that would seem to me to change as the teams change. i'm surprised pujo hasn't had much to say on this one. i figured alot of people would have something to say about this.

Moving to the other side came about at Powell Valley, very rude bunch, spitting at the Cloudland players, throwing things and verbal abuse. Powell Vally then got to come to Cloudland. I can see several reasons to leave it like it is. Its easier to communicate, don't have all the sideline coaches. Trust me IF Cloudland returns to their glory years, and they will,. You will hear the croud load and clear. I've been around Cloudland games a few times this season and alot of the fans are just there to talk about how bad Cloudland is. The bottom line is preople like winners.When you win ,the crouds get bigger and the cheers gets loader, when you lose,the crouds get smaller and the fans criticize. Its the nature of things.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with pujo, when your good everyone rides their coat tales and when their bad everyone is going to point fingers. The thing to remember is as Cloudland grows this season they are getting better. We will see what the open date did for their game. 2nd Highlander fans have to keep in mind that we have 5 more games and 4 of them are region games, and who knows what will happen. Upsets can come and go, so don't count anyone out, there is a lot of football left and the last of October is a few weeks away.