North Greene @ Cloudland

HighSchoolFanatic

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st- It will all depend on how the landers practice these two weeks and use their week off to regroup.

2nd- I would say they will come out fired up becouse the games is at home and they play well at home. I will wait and come up with a score later on in the week.

3rd- I have been hearing that Jordan Hughes will be back in week 7, but I hope that if this is true the coaches will let him practice only and keep him out for the week 7 match-up with Prince Avenue, SC. The game doesn't mean anything and their is no use in getting him hurt, we need him for the Jellico, Unaka, Grace Christan, and Hampton games more then we need him in the game with Prince Avenue.

Edited by fightingirish

1st- It will all depend on how the landers practice these two weeks and use their week off to regroup.

2nd- I would say they will come out fired up becouse the games is at home and they play well at home. I will wait and come up with a score later on in the week.

3rd- I have been hearing that Jordan Hughes will be back in week 7, but I hope that if this is true the coaches will let him practice only and keep him out for the week 7 match-up with Prince Avenue, SC. The game doesn't mean anything and their is no use in getting him hurt, we need him for the Jellico, Unaka, Grace Christan, and Hampton games more then we need him in the game with Prince Avenue.

I like your way of thinking, also gives him another week to heal, They need Jordan when the games mean something.

i'll say cloudland bounces back and wins this one 21-14.and while im on here i would like to conduct a little survey.how many cloudland fans would like to see our players take the home side of the field like they used too.ive noticed every since we started taking the visitors side the fans just dont seem to get into the game.heck you could hear a pin drop its so quiet sometimes,its been that way since the cak game whenever the coaches started this crap,neither the fans nor the players can get fired up.oh well this is my opinion what does everyone else think?

Edited by cuda44069

i'll say cloudland bounces back and wins this one 21-14.and while im on here i would like to conduct a little survey.how many cloudland fans would like to see our players take the home side of the field like they used too.ive noticed every since we started taking the visitors side the fans just dont seem to get into the game.heck you could hear a pin drop its so quiet sometimes,its been that way since the cak game whenever the coaches started this crap,neither the fans nor the players can get fired up.oh well this is my opinion what does everyone else think?

Just to let you know, the coachs started moveing to the otherside in the 2nd round of playoffs in 2002 I think. We played Powell Valley (Cumberland Gap) now and their was some trouble early on in the year at Powell Valley when we played them at home so the coaches decided to make them here the croud becouse it can be really loud on that side of the field. After that game the coaches also said they could here each other better on the far side of the field, and the players could here the coaches better too so that is why the far side of the field is the place to be.

landers 28 ng 8 as to the field survey, i think the reason they are over on the other side is because of the crown that elevates the center of the field. itmust be atleest 1'1/2' (probably more) feet and it is a task to run plays in and out over it. and since we do not have 2 or3 players running plays in and out it makes it that much more of a burdon on the qb. there's other reasons to like players being spit on and and parents comeing down to give there kids a but chewing or the coach, but i helped run plays in over that hill and wished they would doz it all the time.

landers 28 ng 8 as to the field survey, i think the reason they are over on the other side is because of the crown that elevates the center of the field. itmust be atleest 1'1/2' (probably more) feet and it is a task to run plays in and out over it. and since we do not have 2 or3 players running plays in and out it makes it that much more of a burdon on the qb. there's other reasons to like players being spit on and and parents comeing down to give there kids a but chewing or the coach, but i helped run plays in over that hill and wished they would doz it all the time.

I guess i can see the reasoning behind that,sometimes i think parents get too carried away with what they see on the field,if they have a problem with one of the coaches they should wait til after the game and settle it behind the scenes.It just doesnt seem the same anymore seeing our players on the opposite side if the field.

Edited by cuda44069

I guess i can see the reasoning behind that,sometimes i think parents get too carried away with what they see on the field,if they have a problem with one of the coaches they should wait til after the game and settle it behind the scenes.It just doesnt seem the same anymore seeing our players on the opposite side if the field.

i know what your talking about. it does seem strange. i think the physical advanage gos to the side they re on. iam not sure about the metal asspect of it, that would seem to me to change as the teams change. i'm surprised pujo hasn't had much to say on this one. i figured alot of people would have something to say about this.