York @ Livingston

expo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u never can tell about york and livingston but la isnt playing the best football this yr but good luck dragons good luck la and smith county fans we will see u in the playoffs just worry about not losing the rest your games and dont worry about york

York has one of the better football programs that they have obviously had in the last few years. I can remember alot there were as good or better than the club this year, and I can speak from experience when I say, regardless of how good or how bad either team is, it will not be a blowout. This rivalry has been going on forever, with USUALLY LA getting the nod. I expect to see similar results tonight.

Edited by I Love HS Football

LA's offense showed signs of coming out of their coma Friday night. If we have most of our injured players back, this COULD be a good game!!!

Told you so!! If we can keep the offense off of life support by using some more trick plays and the defense plays great like they did tonight, we got a shot of finishing 5-5 AGAIN!! I know that may seem a little far fetched, but it's possible!! Might think about giving #19 a few more carries too. Seems to have a good YPC average on very few carries. Great game guys!! Keep it up!! Way to tough it out #5!!! Feels great the get that"W" don't it?

i had to look and listen all week.....as a football team we have clicked finally....i had to look at this york cant be touched...york by 3 tds....and the big one for me was LA couldnt touch that d....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO finally FINALLY.....we got it goin,great game.....one of the best rivalrys in the state...from a happy hogeyer....by the way....OINK OINK OINK but remember...H-O-G-E-Y-E...HOGEYE HOGEYE TNT

I know it is got to be hard for York. I know they just knew they would come to Overton County tonight and give the Wildcats a thrashing. Something all doubters on this thread must realize is that LA has the toughest schedule in 3A, so wins on there schedule are hard to come by for any team. Not to mention, LA owns York in this rivalry matchup.

I know it is got to be hard for York. I know they just knew they would come to Overton County tonight and give the Wildcats a thrashing. Something all doubters on this thread must realize is that LA has the toughest schedule in 3A, so wins on there schedule are hard to come by for any team. Not to mention, LA owns York in this rivalry matchup.

So True !