Henry county - Liberty

the prophet

I read this morning the starting QB Johnsey for Liberty is out. Has he been out very long? THe paper said his backup is pretty good, a threat to run or pass. The paper says he is a playmaker, so was he playing another position and now QB?

Any of you other Jackson folks know, because I don't think Liberty talks FB?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck tonight Henry. Hope we both have big wins to set up next fridays game to see who will win the region. Question when will the Munford-Henry thread go up. Good luck stay healthy.

Thanks ocugarmike! You guys have a big one coming up tonight, Covington seems pretty tough. I hope you knock them off though. And yes, especially no injuries for either of us.

The new thread probably won't go up until Saturday at the earliest, unless you or someone down there starts it earlier. If you do, please remember that we are Henry County, not just Henry. There is a town named Henry up here and that's not who we are.

Best of luck to Munford and JCM! And Yanker, win one for the Yank!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Computer was down one day. I spent the other days trying to catch up from that one day. I do think that part of the problem on here is Yanker's absence. He brightens things up. Henry Co. team is ready.

I thought something like that might have been going on. And yes I have to admit it, I have missed trading remarks with Yanker. Wingman and I did a pretty lousy job keeping it lively! :)

Good luck tonight Henry. Hope we both have big wins to set up next fridays game to see who will win the region. Question when will the Munford-Henry thread go up. Good luck stay healthy.

Both have Region games next week that we both need to win to setup that match-up. Munford game will be huge for HC, post will be active I am sure. This one has been slow. Oct 13 is still a lot of snaps away for both teams.

I assume you guys got a lot of rain. May be a muddy track tonight. Alot of times games played in adverse conditions tend to be a battle of defense and turnovers.

Part of the game!

I just looked and from what they have posted on NWS looks like parts of West TN may be under Tornado Watch tonight. They just took Madison Co off but watch runs from Obion to below Oxford back into Arkansas. Just have to listen and see if game gets postponed till Saturday night.

Both have Region games next week that we both need to win to setup that match-up. Munford game will be huge for HC, post will be active I am sure. This one has been slow. Oct 13 is still a lot of snaps away for both teams.

I assume you guys got a lot of rain. May be a muddy track tonight. Alot of times games played in adverse conditions tend to be a battle of defense and turnovers.

Part of the game!

I just looked and from what they have posted on NWS looks like parts of West TN may be under Tornado Watch tonight. They just took Madison Co off but watch runs from Obion to below Oxford back into Arkansas. Just have to listen and see if game gets postponed till Saturday night.

Wingman, I think cougarmike is a Munford cougar not a JCM cougar. He is talking about our matchup next week.

But as for tonight, don't jinx us to have to game postponed! Since it already started raining early this morning maybe it will all be past us. I don't mind us playing in the rain, but storms is another matter!

Thanks ocugarmike! You guys have a big one coming up tonight, Covington seems pretty tough. I hope you knock them off though. And yes, especially no injuries for either of us.

The new thread probably won't go up until Saturday at the earliest, unless you or someone down there starts it earlier. If you do, please remember that we are Henry County, not just Henry. There is a town named Henry up here and that's not who we are.

Best of luck to Munford and JCM! And Yanker, win one for the Yank!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Sorry Couger Mike I thought you JCM.

Regardless, JCM and Munford are both HUGE games for all three teams!

Wingman, I think cougarmike is a Munford cougar not a JCM cougar. He is talking about our matchup next week.

But as for tonight, don't jinx us to have to game postponed! Since it already started raining early this morning maybe it will all be past us. I don't mind us playing in the rain, but storms is another matter!

I missed that, thanks.

No jinx here. Maybe for Crusaders. Nobody wants postponement. Muddy tracks are just a part of it.

Same amount of mud on everybody cleats! :)

I've had a rough week of work :angry:

Sorry that I have not been on. I just don't have a job like some of these others where I can post on Coach T several times a day. I wish I had those guys jobs.

Anyway, I'm ready, I got my rain gear and GO BIG RED!!

HC 38 Liberty 10

JCM 14 SS 16 (sorry Yank)

oooooooo wondered what happened to you.

Next week will be very busy for me. Have to post at night.

I hope you are right on score. Something tells me this will be a game played/won in the trenches. Conditions and Liberty who likes to stack the line and works hard on stopping everything between tackles. Be interesting to see if Thunder is able to find a hole to run into. The slippery running of Lightning and QB might be able to sloosh a few long runs tonight. Be fun to see how Liberty deals with spread formation. Important man tonight might be the ball boy. :P I thought maybe 7or 14 point win for HC.

oooooooo wondered what happened to you.

Next week will be very busy for me. Have to post at night.

I hope you are right on score. Something tells me this will be a game played/won in the trenches. Conditions and Liberty who likes to stack the line and works hard on stopping everything between tackles. Be interesting to see if Thunder is able to find a hole to run into. The slippery running of Lightning and QB might be able to sloosh a few long runs tonight. Be fun to see how Liberty deals with spread formation. Important man tonight might be the ball boy. :angry: I thought maybe 7or 14 point win for HC.

Welcome back oooooooo! Sorry your week has been like that. My job allows me to have CoachT up in the background with it refreshing so that I know what's going on and can keep doing my work. Its really not that special.

Wingman, I will have to agree with you on the ball boy! We will need extra towels for sure. Thunder will have a better chance at running than lightning in slippery conditions I would think. More weight equals more traction, but who knows. I will have my big red raingear out!!! I remember the days of playing games in the rain, those were some of my favorites!!!