Henry county - Liberty

the prophet

First off, Congrats to the Henry County Patriots and the Big Red faithful who stuck around to cheer them on despite the storm. This game had a very late start, 8:45 kickoff. HC took control early in this one. #34 rolled strongly throughout the first half with McNairl looking very sharp both running and passing. The Patriots are starting to look very good as a team, they are clicking on both sides of the ball for all four quarters. At half HC was up 28-0 and then came out strong in the second half taking a 35-0 lead. The young ones were then able to get some snaps in and hits on defense. In the end, Liberty put together a couple of good drives and scored twice. But the Patriots were very overpowering in this one. Great game everyone!!! Now its on to Munford for the battle of Region 7-4A!!!

Final Score:

HC - 41

Liberty - 14

Roll Red Roll!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, HC pulls out an easy win. This game had the strangest atmosphere. It was Liberty's homecoming, a Liberty band member died on his way to the game, I am not sure which team the announcer was for, kickoff delayed over an hour due to tornado, and it was so quiet most of the game that you could hear a pin drop. No band on either side of the field. My heart goes out to liberty, they had a horrible night in all aspects. This game wasn't much more than practice for Patriots, if second string had not went in the final score would have been 42-0. Onward to Munford!

Edited by Patriotpride

Oh Yanker, with the health of your father, It takes the enjoyment out of my harassing you, I do hate to hear about your fathers health situation. Well anyhow, I know that SS is a very respectable program but I am yet to be convinced that JCM has such a stout defense, I would even say that their defense has been their strength. Our defense on the other hand has some false numbers associated with it, we have given up several points this year with our 2nds string in the game due to our early game dominance, and we still have not given up as many as you all. Two in a row, under .500 and you get a break with treszvant and NS before losing your 4th game to Henry county. I have got to say that after we put a beating on the JCM club, Hardin county may even be able to beat them. WHat I am trying to say Yanker is this, IF you continue to pick JCM to win on Friday nights, you will continue to show your ignorance and lack of knowledge about high school football, THE DEMISE HAS BEGAN! and you heard it here first, about a year ago. Good luck getting it turned around, I certainly would hate to continue to dominate JCM and not even challenged by them.

I have seen it and it AINT pretty for the future of JCM. I am the Prophet

And we did

Thanks for the earlier words about my father. The YANKER is sorry to hear about your demise...what is the problem??? HC's will come on October 13. You are the anti-one...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Hey..that sounds great to me. I`ll just stay home and take that score. :blink:

I didn`t see any Yanker posts today and it has me worried. Little Yank I hope your dad is doing okay.

Thanks VG...he is better but not well. What are we going to do about our Cougars???

Thanks VG...he is better but not well. What are we going to do about our Cougars???

You and I both know the pieces are there to win the region title again. We just can`t seem to play a complete game. First off we need to let the Aussie take over all kicking duties. Next Gavin needs to stop playing so overly aggressive. Then I think we need to have Hogsett more selective when he crashes the line. Seems like we keep getting burned up the middle way too much.