Henry county - Liberty

the prophet

Is the big RB that played at Liberty last year back?

Is QB a three year starter?

Didn't they lose 3 starters on line from last year?

No there big running back is not back from last year... Does any body know if he is playin in college anywhere that guy reminded me a lot of Sanchez Dicky a Patriot running back from the 05 season.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No there big running back is not back from last year... Does any body know if he is playin in college anywhere that guy reminded me a lot of Sanchez Dicky a Patriot running back from the 05 season.

The big back to which you refer should have been playing at JCM. The YANKER does not know about his college situation but if you are truly a player on the HC team the YANKER desperately wants you to win this game. The YANKER is probably speaking for ALL JCM fans. They will have some speed and talent. Do not be fooled by their record. The YANKER hears that they are not quite as good as a year ago but still good enough to beat most teams.

The big back to which you refer should have been playing at JCM. The YANKER does not know about his college situation but if you are truly a player on the HC team the YANKER desperately wants you to win this game. The YANKER is probably speaking for ALL JCM fans. They will have some speed and talent. Do not be fooled by their record. The YANKER hears that they are not quite as good as a year ago but still good enough to beat most teams.

Hey Yanker, why would Liberty be stealing players from JCM? You don't seem to be that close to each other. We will do our best to make a statement with Liberty. But right now I want to make sure that we don't take them for granted and get a scare! A lot of preperation is going on.

Yanker

I suspect that HC Coaches and players will make plans to take care of ALL the Jackson teams on this years schedule. It will be a tough job but Pats will work hard each week to accomplish this task.

Hey Yanker, why would Liberty be stealing players from JCM? You don't seem to be that close to each other. We will do our best to make a statement with Liberty. But right now I want to make sure that we don't take them for granted and get a scare! A lot of preperation is going on.

They are not "stealing" players. The way our ridiculous system works down here has enabled them to get several players each year that used to be "zoned" to JCM...at least that's what I understand!

Yanker

I suspect that HC Coaches and players will make plans to take care of ALL the Jackson teams on this years schedule. It will be a tough job but Pats will work hard each week to accomplish this task.

HC will DEFINITELY beat one Jackson team. They SHOULD beat another. They will have a toss-up battle with another...and they will LOSE to the other!!!!! Fill in the blanks my "Winged Wonder" of a friend!!!!! The YANKER loves riddles!!!!! This one is a riddle that even you...my amnesiacally disabled friend should be able to decipher!!!!!

HC will DEFINITELY beat one Jackson team. They SHOULD beat another. They will have a toss-up battle with another...and they will LOSE to the other!!!!! Fill in the blanks my "Winged Wonder" of a friend!!!!! The YANKER loves riddles!!!!! This one is a riddle that even you...my amnesiacally disabled friend should be able to decipher!!!!!

Yes but southside is the best team in Jackson this Year.

Obviously the Munford game has left the Yanker in a Riddled state.

Yes but southside is the best team in Jackson this Year.

I don't think I would agree to that. S.S. is good as I've said before I saw them play Jack. N.S. but if JCM can solve some of the offensive short comings I think they win by 14. But the real question "is Henry County the best team in the region and if so can anyone beat them."

Edited by cougarmike

I don't think I would agree to that. S.S. is good as I've said before I saw them play Jack. N.S. but if JCM can solve some of the offensive short comings I think they win by 14. But the real question "is Henry County the best team in the region and if so can anyone beat them."

The YANKER hopes you are correct my "Cougarful" friend!! I believe that HC is playing better than anyone in the region at this point. There are two teams who CAN beat them...Munford and JCM. The YANKER will make the predictions at the appropriate time!!!