Henry county - Liberty

the prophet

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is HC and who they play never listed on the opinion polls on the home page? We were the first two weeks and then no more. Does one of us have to start that?

I think it has to do with the verbal assault many of your fans directed toward the coaches and people on the cover of magazines!!! The opinion polls are not for those who are so quick to turn on their own!! At least that is just one possibility my "Inquisitively-Listless- Opinionatingly- Homelessly Pageful-Two and Then Outful-Startering" friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all,,,GREAT WIN RED! I unfortunately only got to really watch the 1st half (Had to work the consession stand from half time on), but it was an exciting ballgame, and watching the special teams block that kick and carry it all the way back was as fun as it gets! I'm sure it's been mentioned but there were three (that I could see) amazing and key blocks on Marsalis's run that allowed that score. HC looked great on both sides of the ball!

Now it's on to Jackson. No team can be taken for granted. I know Liberty's record & numbers don't look too good, but upsets come when you least expect them. That's why they're called upsets. But I have no doubt that the kids and staff aren't taking anything for granted and will be as ready for this Friday as they would any.

Can't wait for game time.

Go Big Red!

I agree RedPride. I would love to see some Liberty folks on here. I think that part of it is that we were "super" active on the Brighton thread last week on into this week.

This year it seems like other teams fans are not posting much, why I don't know? I think that will pick up with last 4 games. I have seen more Munford, SS & NS fans a posting for previous games. Yanker/VG will always post with us not matter who HC plays. Thanks Yanker/VG. We try our best to weigh in on some of your games.

Without the other teams posting, it just leaves Patriot fans talking among ourselves. I hate to say it maybe we just run out of things to talk about, don'tcha think?

Example: VG have you tried the new Redbone Restraurant in Jackson?