Willamson county Teams

DicksonCounty001

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<

Cow milking? :lol: The last time someone ran their mouth about cow milking we won the state championship and that person had to come to Dickson and milk a cow in the middle of our football field. So if you think that type comment will upset us, your wrong. We are just as proud of our farming heritage as we are of our COUGAR football team!

ya that would be Carl P. Mayfiled the Cow milker ;) why to go DCCougarxprt74

Tennessean Media bias isn't just Williamson County: Here is the heirchy of coverage

Private Schools in Williamson County

Privates Schools in Metro

Public SChools in Williamson County

Publica Schools in Metro

Riverdale now that Rankin is gone.

Very simple why: Money. Circulation plays a part in who gets covered.

Tennessean Coverage is at an alltime high. I like the expanded coverage and I'm happy that Tennessean recognized this need. I fully support there efforts, even though I know it means expanded coverage of the privates who have lots of money supporters.

Tennessean Media bias isn't just Williamson County: Here is the heirchy of coverage

Private Schools in Williamson County

Privates Schools in Metro

Public SChools in Williamson County

Publica Schools in Metro

Riverdale now that Rankin is gone.

Very simple why: Money. Circulation plays a part in who gets covered.

Tennessean Coverage is at an alltime high. I like the expanded coverage and I'm happy that Tennessean recognized this need. I fully support there efforts, even though I know it means expanded coverage of the privates who have lots of money supporters.

Wouldn't it be great if we all lived in China and everyone was treated equally? It sure would make it nice, then everyone could get equal media coverage of their school.

Wouldn't it be great if we all lived in China and everyone was treated equally? It sure would make it nice, then everyone could get equal media coverage of their school.

Its not about equal coverage...its accepting the fact that the richer and then closer areas to the Tennessean's office are going to get more coverage. Accept it and get over it.

Its not about equal coverage...its accepting the fact that the richer and then closer areas to the Tennessean's office are going to get more coverage. Accept it and get over it.

You exactly right beethoven-

The first thing the Tennessean does before running an article is see how much money everyone's parents make. Then they choose whther or not to run the story. Sometimes if it's a big article and the parents income is too low they will trim the article a bit. Like wise if they've written a short article and realize it is about someone rich kid, they will certainly beef it up. This is just good journalism.