Trojan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers from Covington. Ge well soon!!

UPDATE ON COACH COUNCE

As I write this (6:20 PM on Wednesday), James is having catheterization done at Jackson General. He was airlifted there on Tuesday night after chest pains and "indigestion." The enzyme tests seem to indicate that there was indeed at least one heart attack. The extent of damage and the possibilities of blockages, etc., are being determined now.

This afternoon he was without significant pain but was very antsy--"a vertical man forced to be horizontal," I would call it. September is the time to think about football in his world. He was concerned about getting practice planned right today.

Miss Donna (his wife and one of the most humble and genuinely good persons one will ever meet), his son James, Jr., who coaches with him, and the entire family

will appreciate your concerns and your prayers.

I will attempt to keep this site updated.

Edited by Augielio

Prayers from Lake Co. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Coach Counce very well in my 4 years at LCHS. I consider him a fine person as well as football coach. He has been a mentor and one of the coaches I look up to in this profession. I hope for a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing his voice on my telephone soon.