Wk.6 Sullivan South @ TN HIGH

HiGipper

Now you have your answer. I was smiling from ear to ear when you asked this question the other day. I knew our game plan was to start J.D. at fullback. I was just afraid someone would let the cat out of the bag. Not that the Viking coaches read this or anything, but you never know.

Hey VolmanScott I have a question for you. Who are you? Parent? Student? Who? I knew about J.D. as well but I now I am wondering about You.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome game between the Vikes and the Rebs!!!! At times it was like the Rebs of the 80's where all four quarters were played hard, to the wire, and when all the fans in the stands were into the game! I don't think enough credit has been given to the line both offensive and defensive who took control of the game from the first tick to the last of the game. Some newscasters tend to forget that beautiful passes, acurate hand off's to running backs, and scoring only takes place when the line does their job. Hat's off to the unsung heros whose names are rarely announced but who pave the way to victory! HOW 'BOUT THEM REBELS!!!!

I'm a parent. Scott is my middle name. Everyone knows me, but most probably don't know my middle name. Sssshhhhhh, I can't let the D-B fans know who I am. lol :D

I am a Parent as well so I probably know you but the thing is I DONT KNOW WHO I AM TALKING TO AT THIS POINT :D

I'm a parent. Scott is my middle name. Everyone knows me, but most probably don't know my middle name. Sssshhhhhh, I can't let the D-B fans know who I am. lol :lol:

How about a HINT :D

Volman,

How are basketball and baseball looking for this year?

Basketball is looking pretty good. We should be a very good threat to make the regionals this year. Baseball is too far off.

I am a Parent as well so I probably know you but the thing is I DONT KNOW WHO I AM TALKING TO AT THIS POINT :thumb:

How about a HINT ;)

Okay. I'm the best looking Dad in the stands! :D

Basketball is looking pretty good. We should be a very good threat to make the regionals this year. Baseball is too far off.

Okay. I'm the best looking Dad in the stands! :thumb:

hahaha, volmanscott im pretty sure i know who you are, i played for the rebels last year, i was number 43. Lets keep it going, the boys played their hearts out and im proud them, ive got some real good friends on the team this year, and i love the coaching staff to death, i only wish the best for them... LETS GO REBS!!!

hahaha, volmanscott im pretty sure i know who you are, i played for the rebels last year, i was number 43. Lets keep it going, the boys played their hearts out and im proud them, ive got some real good friends on the team this year, and i love the coaching staff to death, i only wish the best for them... LETS GO REBS!!!

I wish you had one more year of eligibilty! :D I enjoyed watching you play. :thumb:

I havent heard everything about the game but it sounds like south finally came to play. Congrats to south and their big win. The younglife trip was alot of fun this weekend but i would have loved to be there to watch this game. South keep it up and good luck to you and TN high for the rest of the year.

Volman,

"Basketball is looking pretty good. We should be a very good threat to make the regionals this year."

That may be true but just wanted to remind you that we have everybody but one person coming back from last years team.

Edited by thegreatest20

I havent heard everything about the game but it sounds like south finally came to play. Congrats to south and their big win. The younglife trip was alot of fun this weekend but i would have loved to be there to watch this game. South keep it up and good luck to you and TN high for the rest of the year.

Volman,

"Basketball is looking pretty good. We should be a very good threat to make the regionals this year."

That may be true but just wanted to remind you that we have everybody but one person coming back from last years team.

You don't have to finish 1st to go Regionals. 1-4 makes Regionals.