Harriman

smoothsmitty

Harriman has changed in the last 3 years compared to the early 2000. harriman has went from a joke to a contender. what does everyone else think?

I think you're absolutely right. The Harriman program has improved greatly under the current coach. He definately has that program headed in the right direction. But I think it was also sad a few years ago how fan support dwindled when the devils were struggling. I guess Harriman is like any other team-they have their share of fair weather fans. I went to a few Harriman games as a neutral fan back in the late 90's when the team was really good and noticed a large fan base there. Those same fans seemed to disapear during the "lean times" and now they're back........it's just the nature of the beast, I guess.

They have improved a great deal, but I think a lot of the success has to do with the drop down to single A

With only 300 kids Single A is were they should be. I loved the spread offence they ran @ Rockwood really using the speed they have if they can get past Coalfield this year they should win the region and be good go until the 3rd round of the playoffs :huh:

With only 300 kids Single A is were they should be. I loved the spread offence they ran @ Rockwood really using the speed they have if they can get past Coalfield this year they should win the region and be good go until the 3rd round of the playoffs :o

How many kids do you think Rockwood and Oliver Springs have? Both of those schools are single A in the other sports, so I can't understand why football would be different for them and not Harriman

thats true.their middle school team has been real good the past couple years.its nice to see it carrying over to the highschool

Did you know that the Inman kid will be attending Rockwood High next year?

How many kids do you think Rockwood and Oliver Springs have? Both of those schools are single A in the other sports, so I can't understand why football would be different for them and not Harriman

no i didnt.why aint he goin to harriman high

Basketball and baseball only goes to 3a not 5a

Numbers off of www.tssaa.org

Region 2-1A

Oakdale 163 Students

Sunbright 179 Students

Greenback 226 Students

Coalfield 227 Students

Midway 268 Students

Harriman 301 Students

Oneida 424 Students

Region 2-2A

Wartburg 425 Students

Rockwood 455 Students

Alcoa 473 Students

Oliver Springs 492 Students

Sweetwater 611 Students

CAK 671 Students <--- multiplier (373 Students)

Loudon 675 Students

Region 2-3A

Kingston 677 Students

Austin-East 702 Students

Scott Co. 741 Students

Livingston Academy 889 Students

Stone Memorial 920 Students

Knox. Fulton 982 Students

* Knoxville Catholic 986 Students <--- multiplier (548 Students)

Anderson Co. 1,051 Studentsto 3a not 5a.

Edited by wpasi