Who is the band that u come to a football game to watch?

Bassfishing_205

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...you will notice that I am not normally on this board & there is a reason for that ... there I will not go... but I would like to make a positive comment..

Last night @ the Riverdale vs Siegel game the Siegal band put on an amazing show... it was kind of a shame that Riverdale had to go after them bc the Riverdale stand gave them a standing ovation/applause & the Riverdale band can barely get anything out of their own crowd. So congrats to Siegel great show!

It is as simple as this. Why does band exist? They exist to support the football team. That is the sole purpose of their existance. Band parents may go watch their little band geek play but no one other than that. Without football there would be no band. In fact I would bet that virtually all of the student body would rather there be no band at halftime and they get to go on field and throw the ball around like at a JV game.

excuse me but the football team wouldnt have as big a crowd if it werent for the band. band is an art a "physical activity"(cause some one will get all mad if i call it a sport) and it IS entertainment band has it all!!!!!! and if we are there to "support" the team then why dose every one hate band ppl no one hates the cheerleaders in my opinion we are easier to hear than the cheerleaders :roflolk: