Explain yourself Cosby Coach...

tcpioneer3

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Coach Shelton will come on here and explain his explain his reasoning for the calls on the last drive.

I'm sure he was simply putting his players in a game situation where they needed a drive/field goal to come from behind. I know they did not attempt a field goal tonight. And the kicking game ended The Eagle's season a little too soon last year.

Unless you know the Eagle Coaching Staff don't come on here call them classless

and having a "lack of character". I've heard nothing but good things about all of these men. The school and community have been behind them even when they started 0-3 last year and before this season began.

Tyler Shelton and his staff respect all of the other teams, players and coaches.

The Eagles have a big game to play before they have to worry about Hampton

Good luck to your team the rest of the year.

Let me explain to you what classless is. Classless is when 10-12 years ago (the last time C-D had a decent ball team) Yall playing starters the entire game trying your best to put 60 on the board. NOTE Cosby's second team Played almost the entire fourth qaurter and it wasn't Coach Sheltons fault your STARTERS couldn't stop them. Classless my friend is when we came to your place 5 years ago beat you on homecoming 6-0 and yall knock our bus out of gear and push it into the school house. Classless is not being able to go to C-D for anything without being cussed by over half the people there. All the coaches wanted to see was if a kid (who has never played football until this year and has only been the starting kicker for 3 games could make a field goal. By the way if your who I think you are you know Coach Shelton better than to think hes trying to pour salt in the wound.

ok shelton...maybe you do know who I am because you watched me score a many of TDs from the sideline on Saturdays...why do you need another login or post name? I just think it was bush league and you know it!! if you wanna talk I can give you my #

I think Cosby has very great coaches and players with class n they show great sportsmanship. But, I believe the student body n their fans are very ignorant. Everytime they win, they(fans) act like theyve neva been to a game. Cosby just has sorry fans. They travel well and back their team n I think thas great. But when u have a bunch of grown up men givin the opponents down the road, tha shows tha theyre just plum ignorant. Last yr the P.A. was very very embarrasing. He was very srry. From wut I hear he works for the Cocke County Sherrif's Dept. I know my P.A. can get a lil UNIQUE, but he doesnt show favoritism.

ok shelton...maybe you do know who I am because you watched me score a many of TDs from the sideline on Saturdays...why do you need another login or post name? I just think it was bush league and you know it!! if you wanna talk I can give you my #

why dont u quit bellyaching boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coach doesnt have to explain himself to nobody . there has been many a year we have played cd and got the score run up on us and we didnt whine and cry like 3 year old babies do . we had our second string in and if we had wanted to run up the score we would have left our starters in the whole game. chuckey played dirty the whole night grabbing our receivers and holding the whole night long but we said nothing. we could have put up 60 on u all if we had wanted . we were just trying a game situation for the new fg kicker. by the way why dont u leave me your PHONE NUMBER i will be glad to talk to you any time.

why dont u quit bellyaching boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coach doesnt have to explain himself to nobody . there has been many a year we have played cd and got the score run up on us and we didnt whine and cry like 3 year old babies do . we had our second string in and if we had wanted to run up the score we would have left our starters in the whole game. chuckey played dirty the whole night grabbing our receivers and holding the whole night long but we said nothing. we could have put up 60 on u all if we had wanted . we were just trying a game situation for the new fg kicker. by the way why dont u leave me your PHONE NUMBER i will be glad to talk to you any time.

Your exactly right...you did get hammered a many of year by CD!!! Were are talking about 14 to 17 yr ld kids here...and your starters didnt come out until the last drive of the 4th qtr! By the way...good job on your kicking game did he make that field goal...maybe you hurt his psychie....

Your exactly right...you did get hammered a many of year by CD!!! Were are talking about 14 to 17 yr ld kids here...and your starters didnt come out until the last drive of the 4th qtr! By the way...good job on your kicking game did he make that field goal...maybe you hurt his psychie....

oh im sorry...do I need 2 explain what psychie means to you????

Let me explain to you what classless is. Classless is when 10-12 years ago (the last time C-D had a decent ball team) Yall playing starters the entire game trying your best to put 60 on the board. NOTE Cosby's second team Played almost the entire fourth qaurter and it wasn't Coach Sheltons fault your STARTERS couldn't stop them. Classless my friend is when we came to your place 5 years ago beat you on homecoming 6-0 and yall knock our bus out of gear and push it into the school house. Classless is not being able to go to C-D for anything without being cussed by over half the people there. All the coaches wanted to see was if a kid (who has never played football until this year and has only been the starting kicker for 3 games could make a field goal. By the way if your who I think you are you know Coach Shelton better than to think hes trying to pour salt in the wound.

Answer me boy!!! Do you think ppl dont or cant put 2 and 2 together as far as your joined dates??? come on....post as youself when their is a disagreement or question not just when things are going well....you should be smarter to post on this stuff as a coach...do you see anyone else doing that.....you just open yourself to this ridicule...you must just need attention????

well where should i start. i will start with this i have ONE user name the one inwhich i am using now. i know who old eagle 24 is and its not me. i have no clue who YOU (tcpioneer3) are. however old eagle is right about the storys he told about CD. some great and not so great games. CD put 60 on the board back in 92 the next year at there house we put 50 somthing on them. in that same game 4 + palyers and at least 2 coaches were tossed. sore lossers. i myself wil tell you we have SOME rough fans, but then again show me a team that don't. but that was then. as for the bus rammed in to the school if thats not true why did CD pay for the damages. anyway thats the past.

what comes around does go around, and i am man enough to take it when it comes. i expect to get a does next year from CD if we play again. i also expect coach murphy to want to play so he can give it to me. i have taken it for 4 out of my 6 years here. i was not trying to run up the score. i do know how that feels. if i was i would have not taken out my starters. i would have done what the one person said on here. i would have tried to score.

now here is the explaination. #99 shepherd came out 3 weeks ago. he is a soccer player who i ask to try and kick for us. he can so he does. he has never got the opportunity to kick a FG in a real game. so i gave him his shot. so i called a TO to get him out there. it was not to RUTS or to rub it in anyones face. it was simply giving a 16 year old kid the chance to accomplish something that HE WORKS HARD AT EVERYDAY just like all the other PLAYERS in this game. he nissed it. now lets move on!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and if you want to talk about it give me your # mines in the book.

SHELTON

oh yea we dont have that PA guy from last year anymore and he dont

coach our middle school anymore either. i finally got rid of him.

Edited by wasplayernowcoach

Answer me boy!!! Do you think ppl dont or cant put 2 and 2 together as far as your joined dates??? come on....post as youself when their is a disagreement or question not just when things are going well....you should be smarter to post on this stuff as a coach...do you see anyone else doing that.....you just open yourself to this ridicule...you must just need attention????

i have the faintest idea who you are and at the moment i dont want to. i post as me because that is what i want to do. i dont want to hide behind some fake name so i can run my mouth and nobody know it. as for attintion i am the last person who wants it the players and staff deserve it not me.

SHELTON

Wow, I've read alot of stupid stuff on here that makes me mad, but I've never been this aggravated w/ some idiot who knows everything. Mr. "College football star" why arn't you coaching C-D? You know soooo much. I have no clue and don't wanna know who you are. You make me sick. You will NEVER be HALF the man Coach Shelton is. Answer me boy, you got one laid on you tonight. I don't care what happened 2,5,10 years ago. I spanked Sucky Choke my Jr. and Sr. yr. I've never been held/interfered so much. If you played D.B. in college go influence some of theirs, Mr. All American. We were really trying to run it up all right. Believe me, I start, I played two drives in the 4th quarter. I will give you MY # haus.

#25 Jody Lowe

Listen to me BOY !! If cosby had wanted to run up the score the game would have looked a lot worse. The last TD yall had was against a mixed lineup of starters and JV. The last TD we had The entire JV other Than the center (who is a sophomore) was on the field , and we can't help we have a sophomore back (#11) with 4.5 speed that turned the corner on yall and scored with over 6 minutes left in the game. Then you guys must not have wanted the ball because our varsity jv mix of kids jarred it loose and the JV offense marched down the field and could have scored again had the coaches wanted to use their time outs to set up for 6 not 3. Besides coach shelton had to call ONE time out friday , the one to set up the field goal was the only one Cosby called all night.