Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

croz6110

Oh yeah :lol:

I am a Union City fan....and just happened to see the message board for TC and their big forthcoming game ....(I need not be reminded of the state championship game of last season TC trouncing UC....All Tornado fans grimace over that game regularly)...but it certainly is consoling to see that TC has come back to reality (losing ballgames)....and speaking for a host of Union City fans....We hope Trousdale loses BIG!!!!!!!

*** what are "night chickens???"

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Union City fan....and just happened to see the message board for TC and their big forthcoming game ....(I need not be reminded of the state championship game of last season TC trouncing UC....All Tornado fans grimace over that game regularly)...but it certainly is consoling to see that TC has come back to reality (losing ballgames)....and speaking for a host of Union City fans....We hope Trousdale loses BIG!!!!!!!

*** what are "night chickens???"

And they whipped the tar out of us, and its made me a fan. Go Trousdale. They played with class and took care of business, nothing wrong with that.

sure do schedule a few of them 1a teams though. congratulations on beating them both this year. that's almost as rare as yalls "deep" runs in the playoffs :lol: i love the talk about how smith countians want to quit playing trousdale cause of "handshakegate" if i were were in your shoes after this year i'd cut and a run like coward to :D

There is no running and hiding with us. The only real player y'all have is graduating this year. We have lots back again next year. Can you say ANOTHER beat down? The intimidation factor is over for TC. The Harpers are gone. The Satterfields are gone. Need I say more? Welcome to the real world of high school football. And, yes, it is pretty pathetic that the coach can shake everybody's hand when he is winning but let the GURU lose and a few and HE had rather walk the other way. Whatever dude... :lol:

And they whipped the tar out of us, and its made me a fan. Go Trousdale. They played with class and took care of business, nothing wrong with that.

Thanks pujo! I really enjoyed the trip up to Hampton last year. Real classy program and great atmosphere up there. I hope to meet y'all again someday. Maybe next time y'all can make the trip down here to the creek bank. Good luck to the Dogs!

Im ready to watch a game of football again this year. Its been a lousy start. Hate watching the a team on the sidelines more than 50% of the time. More than 50% of the games. I pay to see football. I want to see some, played by the starting lineup. Win or loose, I want my moneys worth. Maybe the GV police will be directing traffic for a change. We need a good gate this year. Westmoreland didnt fill the stands. Thats was the bigest crowd this year. RBS being the other home game we played. You know what they bring. Its sad their program has no support.