Marshall Co At Cheatham Co

zorroschild

Gowers playing days at Marshall County are over. He has rebroken the collarbone and is out for the remainder of the season.

I have the same question as quoted above and quite a few more. Many things concerning this season present questions to everyone in and around this program.

Get it together WJ -- You don't have many choices as to where you can go from Marshall County. Your wife may be a great teacher but her resume won't get you a job anywhere else !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mctiger you are the same guy that wanted Mac Gone All I can say is "you reap what you sew". With nutts like you around the program it will never succeed.

Edited by zorroschild

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand at all....this team has some of the best talent that marshall county has seen in a few years but is a 2-5 team!!!! what is going on with them? i have nothing against WJ but his play calling is a bit sketcy...like the reverse on a 3rd and 14! i guess we will just have to call this a "rebuilding" year and look towards the future!

Any truth to the story I heard today about problems involving an assistant coach and improper conduct? If it's true, I hate it for your school, community and team. I would like to think its a trumped-up accusation. Marshall County and Crockett County may have a history on the Coach T forums, but I would hate to see anything like this happen,

If Marshall Co does what they should this week against a mediocre Cheatham Co team then they will be sitting pretty in the Region race! With a win over either DL or Giles later on we can still host a home playoff game and if we can beat both we can still be region CHAMPS! Remember last year we were 2-4 at this same point In the season and we turned it on in the 2nd half of the season! Look out it could be "The Year of The Tiger" Livingston Academy finished last season 5-5 and never lost again! Why cant we?

Cheatham County wasn't too mediocre. What is going on over there in Lewisburg? It's hard to comprehend the way your team has struggled this year.

BTw, had a grand time in Lewisburg this summer at the 14-year old Babe Ruth state tournament. Your folks know how to put on a first-class tournament.

Edited by crockettfan

Great Win tonight for the Cubs. Cory Randolph wound up with 187 yards rushing and 3TD's on the night. Joey Beach caught his 10th TD pass of the season and wound up with 84 yards receiving from Kyle Christmas. Beach also connected on his first FG of the season. All in all the night was full of bright spots for the Cubs.

Enjoy it over the weekend Cubs and get ready for another tough region challenge on the road at Spring Hill next week :ph34r:

Any truth to the story I heard today about problems involving an assistant coach and improper conduct? If it's true, I hate it for your school, community and team. I would like to think its a trumped-up accusation. Marshall County and Crockett County may have a history on the Coach T forums, but I would hate to see anything like this happen,

yes...the story is true and sad. he was the o-line coach but the loss of the coach didn't seem to affect the o-line very much. congrats to the cubs!