Marshall Co At Cheatham Co

zorroschild

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the change in offensive now ?

Any changes that could yield improvements would be welcome at this point of the season

who cares about changing the offense... mc has benn down the past few weeks for who knos what reason....i was at mc's practice today and it looked like they were just flying around having fun....thats whats important right...to have fun playing thats where most of your victories come from...mc 22 cheatham 10

Maybe this has been the problem to much fun and not enough seriousness to produce on Friday night

Looks like Cheatham may need to prepare for wholesale changes in the MC offense this week!

Is it possible for a team to completely change its offensive philosophy on Monday and be successful on Friday?

Well, if it's true, it can be done. If Marshall Co. fans will remember a few years back, Page changed from a Maryland I to the Spread. They beat a Tiger team that had only 1 loss leading up to that game.

Well, if it's true, it can be done. If Marshall Co. fans will remember a few years back, Page changed from a Maryland I to the Spread. They beat a Tiger team that had only 1 loss leading up to that game.

That was a Page team that was 1-6 at that point and had just kicked two of the best "athletes" off the "team" and spread it out with a soph QB......we had nothing to lose and ended up winning out the year and making the playoffs.

Marshall co comes together...watch out!!!

I said before our game that Gower coming then might change things with the MC offense...and I think it has.....finding a balance with Hightower and Gower is tough. CC can score on anyone.

I see this game as 48-45 and decided in the last two minutes...either team winning and the loser in tough shape in the region.

If Gower is injured...look for MC to back to running Hightower 25 times and mixing in some passing....they may be more dangerous that way. The team got used to that with Gower hurt. It is a shame Gower went down. I hope he gets healthy and MC gets it together for the private school game.

Still picking a high scoring game.