Smith County @ Upperman

I Love HS Football

Swami.....nobody said YAI was cheap. We said there were some cheap shots in the ball game. It's all good though....Everyone survived that game. Best of luck on finishing 8-2. Hopefully.

BigOwlFan.....I don't even know who you are....Maybe I'm supposed to but I don't.

Oh wait....Have you ever turned your back on me? :lol:

Edited by bigreid

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a crust around them and the OREO just melts inside. The outer crust was not that sweet and the inside made up for it. Sort of like a fried pie. $2.00 for 4. You may want to go in with someone on the first order. Just in case you dont like them. Then again what will $2.00 buy anyway. Its for a good cause. Send some kids to a band contest.

I'll buy some...let my uncle try them...if he thinks they're ok...I might try one...just doesn't sound too good to me...

I'm always up for sending band kids somewhere...

I know he will. They like to throw to that side a lot. Maybe not after watching film.

I just hope all the OWLS have a big night...and that it's a good and fair...did I say FAIR game???...Hope we get some decent refs...and that all the kids are healthy at the end...

And please...no monsoons!!!

I'll buy some...let my uncle try them...if he thinks they're ok...I might try one...just doesn't sound too good to me...

I'm always up for sending band kids somewhere...

I just hope all the OWLS have a big night...and that it's a good and fair...did I say FAIR game???...Hope we get some decent refs...and that all the kids are healthy at the end...

And please...no monsoons!!!

Fried Oreos.... Makes you ponder on what was the person thinking that come up with the idea. Must heve been making fried pies. A young child came in to help, and coated the cookie. Then the adult fried it to be nice to the kid. If not this way and someone just came up with it, they had to be on something. Wraped everything in the kitcken and pantry and fried it. Had to have come from the 60s. You could ask them LOL. <_<

Swami.....nobody said YAI was cheap. We said there were some cheap shots in the ball game. It's all good though....Everyone survived that game. Best of luck on finishing 8-2. Hopefully.

BigOwlFan.....I don't even know who you are....Maybe I'm supposed to but I don't.

Oh wait....Have you ever turned your back on me? :lol:

Never turned my back on you. :D:lol: Don't really know what you mean. You know me though. I helped you put together a basketball goal for your 12th (maybe) b-day party. Your mom knows mine really well. ;):D