Smith County @ Upperman

I Love HS Football

...Anything can happen but someone please explain to me what happened to the 'Bees' over the summer and in August...In the spring I predicted that they would finish no lower than 2nd place in 4-2A...it looks like they will be challenged to finish in 4th...don't need any 'gory' details but in the spring scrimmage they looked really 'pumped' and excited about the upcoming season...

...Oh, Smith Co. wins this match-up!!!

They are still really young and I think their depth may be a big problem. :thumb:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as they don't get alot better this week........I'll be fine with it. :P

you know I thought about coming to this game, but to drive that far on friday night and have to drive back is not for me. good luck Owls play hard and get up early so you can rest. bigreid we got a home game Saturday at 6 pm.

...Anything can happen but someone please explain to me what happened to the 'Bees' over the summer and in August...In the spring I predicted that they would finish no lower than 2nd place in 4-2A...it looks like they will be challenged to finish in 4th...don't need any 'gory' details but in the spring scrimmage they looked really 'pumped' and excited about the upcoming season...

...Oh, Smith Co. wins this match-up!!!

They sorta self destructed in the first game against Monterey. Our starting center was out that game and I think we had somthing like seven fumbles on the center to qb exchange. Against Westmorland we played real well the first half. Then they came out flat after half time. Last week we just got killed. I was at that spring scrimmige you were referring to and Upperman looked really good. I cant really explain why they are not playing to potiential. They are a very young team with most of the starters being sophmores if they get down I notice they get frustrated. Maby next year with a little morre maturity and experince they can challenge some of the better 4-2a teams.