Smith County @ Upperman

I Love HS Football

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upperman has some good players, their qb is young, but I don't belive they have enough playmakers to make this a close game. Gordonsville put up 42, I dunno how long their varsity was in, but I expect us to do about the same.

It was 28-0 at the 1/2..... Bees kept fighting in the second 1/2.. but when it got to 42-0 most of the GT starters had long been gone.... Refs run the clock in the 4th because of approaching bad weather.....Bees main O scored against GT 3rd late in the game.... Owls by a bunch :lol:

talk it up armchair quarterbacks!!!!Doubt coach maynard would run it up like that.

Sparta boy, Armchair QB to armchair QB. Thats not what was implied. It was a inside Smith County joke about other teams doing it to intiminate and run up stats. Read into the posts. Smith County teams, NEVER run up a score. Have more class. They will play the waterboy first. Gv usually pulls out the a team at 21-0. This week the Bees fought hard enough to keep them in until 35-0. Whats yall pull out score? Or do you have that problem?

Hey guys I guess im here on Bigreids mercy this week. As far as last week I guess we got killed. Our boys can play better than that but it was just as I feard if they get down early they get frustrated. We are a very young team. Im not going to talk smack until we prove ourselfs a little better.

Hey Antwan I do have a picture of the crowd. It wasnt as good as the crowd against Jackson County but it wasn't bad either. How do I post it????

Sparta boy, Armchair QB to armchair QB. Thats not what was implied. It was a inside Smith County joke about other teams doing it to intiminate and run up stats. Read into the posts. Smith County teams, NEVER run up a score. Have more class. They will play the waterboy first. Gv usually pulls out the a team at 21-0. This week the Bees fought hard enough to keep them in until 35-0. Whats yall pull out score? Or do you have that problem?

MAYNARD RUNS A GREAT PROGRAM!!!!!!I LOVE COMING TO SMITH COUNTY AND WATCHING GAMES OCCASIONALLY.BY THE WAY HE IS A SPARTA BOY GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Hey guys I guess im here on Bigreids mercy this week. As far as last week I guess we got killed. Our boys can play better than that but it was just as I feard if they get down early they get frustrated. We are a very young team. Im not going to talk smack until we prove ourselfs a little better.

Hey Antwan I do have a picture of the crowd. It wasnt as good as the crowd against Jackson County but it wasn't bad either. How do I post it????

Hey Fatty Daddy. You get that left over crow Queenie had from their game with Macon? She was to send you a plate. GV didnt have time to cook up a plate for ya. They was to busy killing, Killer Bees. Now you know about GVs QB. Slick in open field huh? Glad BigReid let you back in. Must be thankful it wasnt money. I hope yall do better against SC. They like keeping the a team in, to get as much play as possible. By the way yall have beautiful facilities. Man thats what I call classy. Great fans to. No fighting and cussing. Really friendly, even after a loss. I see good things in the future for yalls program.

I know SC won't run it up on anybody. What kind of point are you try to make armchair?

Maynord has too much class to run up any score. I say the Owls win by at least 40 though. B/c the Owls 2nd team is better than the Bees 1st team. You cant expect the owls 2nd team to go out there and not want to score. So Ill say 42-0, just b/c the owls Defense is that good.