Cosby @ Unaka in Mtn East Conf Action

HighSchoolFanatic

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know thay were saying Hampton is next. When I was Watching the Football Friday Night on Channel 11 news I saw that. But Quite Frankly I don't think Hampton cares! If you know what I mean! He's a bad bad man!

ur right, Hampton dont care what they think! I believe after this Friday they will be saying what happened!

I know thay were saying Hampton is next. When I was Watching the Football Friday Night on Channel 11 news I saw that. But Quite Frankly I don't think Hampton cares! If you know what I mean! He's a bad bad man!

All I know is ,I've waited all year for next week. These other games bore me to death. This one is for real. GET UM DOGS Hey I've got an idea,lets see if Coach Ensor will trade places with us, They can go play Grace and let us play Cosby.

Edited by pujo

Golly bum,why all the hate?settle down a little all cosbypride said was Unaka & Hampton have a similar schedule compared to cosby's and all you people went ape @#$%.another thing why would Unaka pick a game like this for homecoming? it has to be a distraction to the players.i dont know what that means in NE tennessee but down here its a slap in the face and it gets us pumped up to be someones homecoming game.

#25 lowe is really good but he isnt all they have,by no means.Very well rounded team, Unaka saw that when we played Chuckey-Doak this past friday.

Edited by cosbybasketball30

Golly bum,why all the hate?settle down a little all cosbypride said was Unaka & Hampton have a similar schedule compared to cosby's and all you people went ape @#$%.another thing why would Unaka pick a game like this for homecoming? it has to be a distraction to the players.i dont know what that means in NE tennessee but down here its a slap in the face and it gets us pumped up to be someones homecoming game.

#25 lowe is really good but he isnt all they have,by no means.Very well rounded team, Unaka saw that when we played Chuckey-Doak this past friday.

If I were Unaka,I'd do my best to stop #25 and take my chances with the rest. If they stop #25,they win.

yea, we didnt really want to make this one a homecoming game, but we only have 4 home games.. our sched was: home, home, away, home(hampton, senior night), off, homecoming, then we finish 3 away.. most of the people going ape over that were hampton people and they take alot of pride in the fact they play a very tough schedule.. 2 of their first 3 opponents are 4A schools..

Edited by unakafan07

Pujo I know you were in Roan Mtn the night Cosby beat Cloudland, you would have thought they had won the State Championship. Going on and making their selves look like real winners, maby they won and it was an upset but if they need a medal there are plenty hanging in the halls of the Highlanders.

As for the game against Unaka, if Cosbys offense is as good as what I read in the Star then it will be a big old mess on the Creek. Pf 222 and Pa 52 on paper they look better and if Unaka don't play any better then they did against Hampton it will be all up the Creek for Unaka.

Coaby 28

Unaka 6

If I were Unaka,I'd do my best to stop #25 and take my chances with the rest. If they stop #25,they win.

hey pujo or maybe i should say puke hole #25 is not all that cosby has and u and everybody else are going to witness this fri. night. trying a psyche job on these kids is way over the line and it makes me wonder if u and a lot of these people on here havent grown up yourselves . i guess the hamptons and the unakas dont like it because cosby has done well this year ( and we have a right to feel this way) considering that for the first time ever we have a pretty good football team. so get off our backs. i guess most of northeast tennesseee thinks that unaka is going to spank us and send us back home with our tail tucked between our legs, however, that is why the game is played. what is it that yogi berra said? it aint over until the fat lady sings. we will find out fri. night wont we? by the way , you have to catch #25 first and second he is not the only with a lot of speed on this team and will find out come game time . :thumb:

Better check some more, Both Unaka and Hampton have faced better opponents. And another thing Hamptons starters were out alot earlier against West Greene and Jellico. If Unicoi had played the same teams as Cosby ,they would be undefeated, of coarse this couldn't happen because they are playing in 4A.

Pujo, How many students go to those 4A schools? Even if Cosby had 1,000 students, I would still want the same group of boys that Cosby has out there right now.

hey pujo or maybe i should say puke hole #25 is not all that cosby has and u and everybody else are going to witness this fri. night. trying a psyche job on these kids is way over the line and it makes me wonder if u and a lot of these people on here havent grown up yourselves . i guess the hamptons and the unakas dont like it because cosby has done well this year ( and we have a right to feel this way) considering that for the first time ever we have a pretty good football team. so get off our backs. i guess most of northeast tennesseee thinks that unaka is going to spank us and send us back home with our tail tucked between our legs, however, that is why the game is played. what is it that yogi berra said? it aint over until the fat lady sings. we will find out fri. night wont we? by the way , you have to catch #25 first and second he is not the only with a lot of speed on this team and will find out come game time . :thumb:

again, sounds like your looking for something to get upset about.. read the post right above yours.. thats a cloudland fan (i think thats ne tenn) is picking cosby big.. around 95% of the people on coacht are picking cosby.. 2 unaka people have been posting in this thread.. and we both calling for a low scoring close game..

I just got off the phone so I will finish. Like I was saying if Unaka plays like they did against Hampthon then Cosby 28, Unaka 6. Now if Unaka plays ball it could come down to the defense as to who wins this game. I was at the Unaka Hampton game so that is why I said that on paper Cosby looks better so Unaka had better play on their A game.