Forrest @ Jo Byrns

reddevil44

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. , O.K. , Then lets just let this one go! This discussion of the band IS Still an issue with us , because it's our band. I can see how you are over it, but when new limitations are placed on your school it affects the whole community that supports your school. Anyone can say these calls did or didn't happen, but our bands playing has been limited after the Forest game, so Thanks to whoever!??

What did Coach Parker have to say?? :lol: LOL

I wasn't privey to the call, but my source was. I think we should leave that between the coaches. I should never have said anything about it. I was just responding before thinking. I guess your band is in trouble. I'm sorry for that. Nobody wanted that.

I'd like to hear some predictions on the game. Give your score and some reasons why you think the team will win. I predict JBHS to win 28-0. I don't think Forrest will be able to run the ball on JBHS's D. I hear Forrest has a good running back but from what I've seen this year, it's going to take more than a good running back if you want to score on JBHS. Does Forrest have another playmaker besides the running back? In Forrest's only loss, they gained just 53 yards on the ground and had 5 turnovers. I predict more of the same against JBHS. I do think that the Forrest's Defense is pretty good so I'll limit JBHS to 28 points.

this is a message to any Jo Byrns player who reads this:

Enjoy Homcoming week, BUT stay focused on the game, that is the most important thing this week, not Homeroom competitions!!!!! U all heard what coach said, this week is a region game, and a very important one, so FOCUS, and lets make it 3-0 at home!!!

ur exactly right 4242! you young men should have one main focus- THE BORO its not beyond the potential of the TEAM ! ur on a roll keep turning it up a little each week,as one of the captains it is u and the other captains partial responsibility to keep everyone in check on the field and in school,being captain carries more than just the title,you guys set examples,work ethic in practice,and in everyday steps you take in and out of school,captains should confide in each other how things are going with the team again, in and out of school.you captains are leaders keep things cool,help coach adkins keep your practices in order like a business approach,strive to run everything perfect in practice, no flaws,be exact, get ready for forrest,hammer down . GO RED DEVILS

I'd like to hear some predictions on the game. Give your score and some reasons why you think the team will win. I predict JBHS to win 28-0. I don't think Forrest will be able to run the ball on JBHS's D. I hear Forrest has a good running back but from what I've seen this year, it's going to take more than a good running back if you want to score on JBHS. Does Forrest have another playmaker besides the running back? In Forrest's only loss, they gained just 53 yards on the ground and had 5 turnovers. I predict more of the same against JBHS. I do think that the Forrest's Defense is pretty good so I'll limit JBHS to 28 points.

Forrest does have a good running back, but I don't think they will score much if any on JB's defense,but they may get you on special teams. Their running back ran a kick-off back on us (Cascade) and every kick-off return by the rockets was impressive. Watch out for special teams , it may be closer than you think.

JB 28

Forest 14

Hey Voice of Rockets, are you doing TV from JB. Can't make the trip this week was hoping to watch it uptown here.

We'll have the audio live on the TV but not video, can't seem to get the powers that be to buy me a 3 million dollar satalite truck :lol: Replay saturday as usual, and the live audio on tv and the web at waxo.com.

Edited by voiceofrockets

We'll have the adudio live on the TV but not video, can't seem to get the powers that be to buy me a 3 million dollar satalite truck :ph34r: Replay saturday as usual, and the live audio on tv and the web at waxo.com.

Lets have a car wash to raise the money. Ping says hey!

Edited by Vultor

Lets have a car wash to raise the money. Ping says hey!

Hey! lol. Also Forrest fans (and JBS if ya want to) bring your radios to the game. Our brand new stadium radio is ready for friday night. 104.9 will be the channel unless someting interferes with it, if so see the crew for station. Does JBS have a radio station that covers them?

Hey! lol. Also Forrest fans (and JBS if ya want to) bring your radios to the game. Our brand new stadium radio is ready for friday night. 104.9 will be the channel unless someting interferes with it, if so see the crew for station. Does JBS have a radio station that covers them?

we kind-of do its more of a county station but we have alot of games of the week. (covered games) i think this is one. the station is 1100 am.

Edited by what more can I say I love it