Forrest @ Jo Byrns

reddevil44

I am tired of hearing u say "if Jo Byrns is half the team their claiming" nobody on here is claiming anything. But we are 5-0 so obviously we are pretty good. Quit acting like all we can do is talk, because we back everything up on the field.

I look forward to the game this week, last year Forrest was one of the best sportsmanship teams we played. I hope the same can be said for this game. Voiceofrockets, come say hi to me after the game, i am 52 this year instead of 42.

Cool thanks for the info.

Edited by voiceofrockets

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of hearing u say "if Jo Byrns is half the team their claiming" nobody on here is claiming anything. But we are 5-0 so obviously we are pretty good. Quit acting like all we can do is talk, because we back everything up on the field.

I look forward to the game this week, last year Forrest was one of the best sportsmanship teams we played. I hope the same can be said for this game. Voiceofrockets, come say hi to me after the game, i am 52 this year instead of 42.

well said tuck you really don't have to say anything the score should say it all at the end of the game but that still a ways to go lol.great game last night one heck of a d-fence at jb practice hard stay healthy get-er-done friday night. p.s. bring all the team we know you are not half like the oppostion talks about.

I can PROMISE you that they are still very sportsman like!!! Coach Kyle Stacey wouldn't stand for nothing like that! I'll come find ya after I pack up. I still owe you a tape ( I owe bunches of tapes). Why the number change?

I am playing offensive gaurd this year, so i have to have # between 50-79. i was #52 the first year i ever played football so it was the only other # that i could stand to be. I am still #42 at heart, and actually have both jerseys, just wear #52 in the games.

Edited by bigtuck4242

It does not matter who wins the arm wrestling or tug of war contests for homecoming week when ya'll are in as good of a situation that you are in in football...so don't do anything stoopid! Not trying to be ya'll's mom, I'm just sayin' and trust me, I know how coach feels about HC week. Wait till after the season and we'll have an arm wresting/tug of war contest then.

Jo Byrns fans...the big bell will be a fully functional, permanent fixture to JBHS this week. It shall be named "The Buffalo Bell" in honor and memory of Charles "Buffalo" Hardin.

You have to be the most sensitive kid I've ever seen. Nobody's trying to take shots at you as you seem to think. Jo Byrns absolutely has our respect at Cascade. The "their" I was referring to is people on CoachT talking about how good JB is this year. Not necessarily JB people. Everyone is saying that. When I said if "their half as good as they say." I meant half as good as everyone on here is saying...Understand?? If you weren't always trying to read negative things into comments and look for positive it will make life much more enjoyable for you.

P.S. Anytime you see this "<G>" on one of my entries it was said in good humor not to be mean.

You have to be the most sensitive kid I've ever seen. Nobody's trying to take shots at you as you seem to think. Jo Byrns absolutely has our respect at Cascade. The "their" I was referring to is people on CoachT talking about how good JB is this year. Not necessarily JB people. Everyone is saying that. When I said if "their half as good as they say." I meant half as good as everyone on here is saying...Understand?? If you weren't always trying to read negative things into comments and look for positive it will make life much more enjoyable for you.

P.S. Anytime you see this "<G>" on one of my entries it was said in good humor not to be mean.

Anybody that knows me knows i'm not a negative guy, but i'm sorry i misread ur post. But u have said that 2 or 3 times and its kind of annoying. Trust me life is enjoyable, its my senior year and we are 5-0 what more can i ask for?!?

Hey any of you Jo Byrns folks, since I'm in a motorized wheel chair will there be any problems with getting in, can we park inside or is the parking only on the outside? What's the best way to get there? I'd appreciate any info you can pass along. We'll definately be there on Friday night. Congrats on the big win over East.

Go Rockets!

Hey any of you Jo Byrns folks, since I'm in a motorized wheel chair will there be any problems with getting in, can we park inside or is the parking only on the outside? What's the best way to get there? I'd appreciate any info you can pass along. We'll definately be there on Friday night. Congrats on the big win over East.

Go Rockets!

You should be fine getting around to the concession stand and restrooms 'cause that area is concrete. I'm not sure if the visitors side has a path, but it is pretty level.

Go Rockets!

Best way for yall would be to get get on to I-24W and take it all the way up to the Maxy Rd. exit and make a right. Take that road all the way to the end of the road. Then there is a fast way to go but its complicated, so i will just tell u the easy way. Turn left and take until the road forks right, and go right until the end of that road then make another right, and about 2-3 miles later the school is on ur left.

U can park right up next to the field IF u get there early enough. IF not u have to park on the side of the school and then u have a short walk, but still should be very easily accessed.

Edited by bigtuck4242

Here are a few stats...

Forrest Offense

207.8 yards rushing/game

58 yards passing/game

5.7 yards/rush

12 yards/pass

7 fumbles

8 interceptions

26 points/game

Forrest Defense

162.6 yards rushing/game