Defense

57 yards rushing/game

51.2 yards passing/game

1.96 yards/rush

12.8 yards/pass

5 fumbles

8 interceptions

6.6 points/game

Turnover ratio looks good for JBHS +8, also nice to see Shane settling down in the backfield going 2 straight games w/ no INTs. Little surprised w/ how high the yards per pass is tho, but still 51.2 isnt bad when u have two teams like East and Eagleville already on ur schedule.

Edited by neutralfan07

Turnover ratio looks good for JBHS +8, also nice to see Shane settling down in the backfield going 2 straight games w/ no INTs. Little surprised w/ how high the yards per pass is tho, but still 51.2 isnt bad when u have two teams like East and Eagleville already on ur schedule.

Yea the yards per pass are a little alarming but when I looked a little closer to the stats, JBHS is only allowing a 26.6% completion percentage and as far as yards go, the bulk of them came from the following: Tico 1-32yds, Halls had 1-33 & 1-32, & NCS 1-26. The only team to have any real success passing against JBHS was E'ville (9-19 for 71 yds).

Yea the yards per pass are a little alarming but when I looked a little closer to the stats, JBHS is only allowing a 26.6% completion percentage and as far as yards go, the bulk of them came from the following: Tico 1-32yds, Halls had 1-33 & 1-32, & NCS 1-26. The only team to have any real success passing against JBHS was E'ville (9-19 for 71 yds).

Is it yards per pass or yds per completed pass?

if j :D bhs stays focused the starters could be out by the middle of the third quarter.

don't have a score because i haven't heard anything about forrest except for their good rb.

Forrest has a good offence with a passing game better than last years. 2-3 really good recivers and 2 good fullbacks. The QB has another year under his belt and more confident. On the D side strong D line with good LB"S Corners cover well and a safety that likes to hit. PLayed well 4 games this year but not up to potential agianst Cascade. Film from that game will show that. Great game against EAST and the other 4. Good BYE week and great pratices should make for a good game with SPORTSMANSHIP shown on almost every play by both sides! (not towards JBS right Tuck? :D )

Now on to antoher imporant subject........ How are he burgers at the concession stand?

Forrest has a good offence with a passing game better than last years. 2-3 really good recivers and 2 good fullbacks. The QB has another year under his belt and more confident. On the D side strong D line with good LB"S Corners cover well and a safety that likes to hit. PLayed well 4 games this year but not up to potential agianst Cascade. Film from that game will show that. Great game against EAST and the other 4. Good BYE week and great pratices should make for a good game with SPORTSMANSHIP shown on almost every play by both sides! (not towards JBS right Tuck? :D )

Now on to antoher imporant subject........ How are he burgers at the concession stand?

the burgers are pretty good actually... last year they were a little"dry" but this year we must have a new grill master because the burgers are much better. i think that we even have some grilled chicken sandwiches but the grill master must be afraid of ecoli because he cooks them a little to long. now with you info that you have provided me with i say

JBHS: 35

Forrest: 14

with a good rb, rotating f backs, and an experienced qb i can expect that you will score on jbhs stinggy defense.

hope i see you at this game.

Ok alittle more in depth.

Dominique Johnson (needs nothing else)

Kristian Albarran QB started as a soph. last year and has really come along. Good speed when he runs and a pretty good arm for a high school kid.

Brian Whitley FB/LB First year of football since Jr high I belive and having a great year. Can run with power or throw a mean block.

Collin Henson WR/S Good hands and good also on the block. Big contributer on defence as safety

Morgan Abrigo WR/DB another sloid reciver and great in pass coverage.

Alex Ontiveros FB/LB 2nd of the fullbacks. both run well but Alex can bulldoze those extra yards

Branham Jordan OL/DL just a soph. but couldn't tell by his size. Great lineman but a little young.

Daniel Schoenberger OL/DL Sr. leadership comes from this young man as well as others. Big and hard to move or block.

Ben Gallahaire OL/DL Jr. who has a knack for the sack (hey I might use that one on a broadcast)

John Skelton LB Sr. leader once again, does a good job in the middle.

Adam Ashworth OL/DL BIG Soph. Started as a freshman and has that experince from that

Brad Franklin TE comes in and does a great job. Good hands.

Micah Phifer TE/ DB great run blocker and pass catcher. Good asst. on defence.

Devin O'Brien WR/K Great leg for FG but had a hurt ankle at Cascade. If its better he can kick from 35+ in game situations.

Blake Arceneaux LB good OLB with big hits and good pass coverage. Knocked down quite a few passes this year.

I know I left some people out so please forgive me.

I think he was referring to the drive back home.........<G> If Jo Byrns is even half the team their claiming, this one may get ugly.

I always like it when someone gets a win and they automatically assume the team they beat will lose the rest of their games. Jo Byrns is definately the favorite in this matchup...and they will be against Cascade also. So count that great win against Taft and get ready for your next game.