Obion County vs Covington

volunteersn98

VOREBS....Are you guys doing the Rebel Bowl next Thursday??

Yes, as a matter of fact we will be doing that game. Lake Rd and Ridgemont, should be a good one. I'm sure you saw the first meeting betwen these two, which from what I have been told was a defensive struggle. I look for this one to be tough as well. We are attempting to get all the info we can for the broadcast Thursday night. I am looking forward to it. So bring your radio......

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, as a matter of fact we will be doing that game. Lake Rd and Ridgemont, should be a good one. I'm sure you saw the first meeting betwen these two, which from what I have been told was a defensive struggle. I look for this one to be tough as well. We are attempting to get all the info we can for the broadcast Thursday night. I am looking forward to it. So bring your radio......

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea it was a good game. Watch Nathan Ward this Thursday and hopefully they'll give Coach Bowling's son ,Chase a chance to air the ball out to Steven Patton.