Greenbrier vs. Station Camp

hudsonj

Show me every year, not just one.Did you not understand the post.Go back and read the whole postings that lead up to it.Then come back and try to talk smack.Until then, Well ..................

ok so you are talking to a school that's been around 5 years. white house has been around how long? and i bet in there 1st 5 years they didn't having a undefeated season or a winning season evey season, i don't see y everyone looks over that we just started a football program 5 years ago and we're having a season like this. you're right we don't have tradtion to back us up because we're starting tradition, so get used to station camp having years like this.

Edited by drummerkid2007

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly......? No.

The Sycamore and Portland games had the better of the teams but you're not seeing anything like you'll see from PC or in the playoffs. And with the way that Coach Porter from WH can scheme a game.... they'll give you trouble. You're doing well now by beating some weaker teams with your running game. From what I've seen of your QB and your passing game..... if you have to use it much, you're probably going to struggle.

Creek Wood had SC down 16-7 early and were playing well. Station Camp took over the game after Creek Wood fumbled 3 times inside Station Camp's 35 yd line and did not convert on a 4th and 1 @ Station Camp's 33 yd line. Were if's and butt's, candy and nuts, then Creek Wood could have won that game with a reversal of fortune. But to Station Camp's credit, they did what they had to do to a good football team in Creek Wood. So, YES, they have played a good team in Creek Wood, Greenbrier and Sycamore. It appears to be Station Camp's year in 4-3A. Congrats Coach Hollinsworth to sticking to your guns and doing what works for your program. Good luck Bison the rest of the way.

Edited by coachrop

ok so you are talking to a school that's been around 5 years. white house has been around how long? and i bet in there 1st 5 years they didn't having a undefeated season or a winning season evey season, i don't see y everyone looks over that we just started a football program 5 years ago and we're having a season like this. you're right we don't have tradtion to back us up because we're starting tradition, so get used to station camp having years like this.

Be able to back up what you say.Tradition is year in and year out.I know your new and this may be the beginning of something great,but right now it is what it is,a one year wonder.And the year isnt over yet.Come back next year and do the same and you can build on it.Im not saying you cant, Im just saying you dont need to lump yourself in with teams that have a proven TRADITION until youve earned it.

7-0 Have we played anyone yet???? :thumb:;):D

I will agree with NoDoubt because there are only three games that I can say you've beaten decent competition. Sycamore is 4-3 overall BUT they are 0-3 in the region. You were very fortunate to win that football game (TRUST ME I SAW IT). Greenbrier is a .500 football team overall (as well as in the region). They aren't what they've been in recent years (although they put a hurting on us two weeks ago). Creek Wood is .500 overall BUT they've just started good ball of late. When Station Camp beat CW they were a young heartbroken team that just blew a game at Sycamore (TRUST ME I SAW THAT ONE TOO).

Macon Co. & White House currently fall in the same category as these three teams. They are decent BUT far from great. Both of them are .500 overall and that is a record that screams "mediocre at best".

Pearl Cohn?????? They still have to prove themselves against White House & Greenbrier the next two weeks but I'd believe them to be favorites in both of those games. The Firebirds will be the best challenge for SC this year (they play in week ten). PC holds wins over Sycamore, Macon, & Overton on their resume and they lost to two of 4A's Top Ten teams in Maplewood & Stratford. I'd say they'd qualify as a great win for SC if the Bisons truly want to be recognized as a team that beats state championship caliber football teams. THAT IS ABOUT IT!!!