Greenbrier vs. Station Camp

hudsonj

Who will win this one? Station Camp is 6-0 and Greenbrier is 3-2 but looked very impressive on both sides of the ball in the last 3 games out scoring opponents 101-32. Station Camp hasn't really played a tough physical team like Greenbrier. I think Greenbrier will go in and really take it to them and get another win going for that 4th straight region title.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will win this one? Station Camp is 6-0 and Greenbrier is 3-2 but looked very impressive on both sides of the ball in the last 3 games out scoring opponents 101-32. Station Camp hasn't really played a tough physical team like Greenbrier. I think Greenbrier will go in and really take it to them and get another win going for that 4th straight region title.

I hope you're right. But I doubt it.

Station Camp is on a roll, no denying that. Greenbrier is aware that they have a big task ahead of them Friday night, and I'm sure Station Camp has not forgotten the way Greenbrier put them away last year, and they are fired up to play Greenbrier. The Cats need to be as fired up from the last three wins and the coaches of Greenbrier needt to make sure the game films are dissected, dissected, and dissected again. The Greenbrier faithful will converge on Station Camp's field to see this slugfest. I believe in the Cats, but in no way do I think this will be an easy game. The defense has to step up big time and stop Toney.

Go Cats...this week counts BIG. Practice hard, and focus, focus, focus. No slacking off!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

SC definitely seems to have the momentum and probably has the better overall team. But with that said.... every team that has been on a roll is gong to slip somewhere along the way. You're going to come off that big win the week before and you're going to have one of those games when nothing just seems to go the way that it's been going. If you're good enough, you'll still find a way to win. If you're playing a pretty good team, the little slip is all that they need to get the "W". After yesterday, ask any Georgia Bulldog fan what I'm talking about.....

I agree with B Country that the GB coaches will have a scheme to slow down the stronger offense but the Cats will have to find a way to put points on the board. The Cats will need to score early because we don't want to have to come from behind.

station camp i think is goin to win this one....it is their homecoming and they are goin to be hyped to win....they are number one in their region and belive they want to keep it that way....and even if they do find way to stop toney then they have the other halfback richard bailey who is also doing very well and has great vision of the field....and they also have the brandon byram who won state in track...and i kno they dont have speed like station camp

sc-21

gb-7

station camp i think is goin to win this one....it is their homecoming and they are goin to be hyped to win....they are number one in their region and belive they want to keep it that way....and even if they do find way to stop toney then they have the other halfback richard bailey who is also doing very well and has great vision of the field....and they also have the brandon byram who won state in track...and i kno they dont have speed like station camp

sc-21

gb-7

we may not have speed at all the skill positions but we got tough runners and a line that is playing at its best right now. on defense we have a quick defense that will get 11 heads on the football. we weren't suppose to shut down Hightower from Marshall County and remember how many yards he had??? 13 attempts and 14 yards. time to show Station Camp what football is all about.

GREENBRIER-28

STATION CAMP-14

we may not have speed at all the skill positions but we got tough runners and a line that is playing at its best right now. on defense we have a quick defense that will get 11 heads on the football. we weren't suppose to shut down Hightower from Marshall County and remember how many yards he had??? 13 attempts and 14 yards. time to show Station Camp what football is all about.

GREENBRIER-28

STATION CAMP-14

ok but im sure marshall counties running back isnt as good as randall toney or richard bailey and their offensive line and defense is doin very well right now....dont get me wrong gb is a good team and sc wont overlook them but station camp has one of the best backfields in the state but good luck to both teams