Harriman@Sunbright

the main event

Thanks BroDogg. As I said, all of the boys tonight (for the most part) showed respect for each other and it was a really great game. I was sad that Sunbright let it get away from them, but still glad they made great plays.

Smitty, I am an adult, and a sweet momma too...I don't have to resort to insulting people to make myself feel superior.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sweet momma is so nice . to bad her son got nocked back down to reality tonite. harriman SHOWED AND TOLD YALL THEY WOULD BEAT SUNBRIGHT. and what did they do. harriman 42 sunbright-13

How pitiful.....too bad your momma never had any reason to be proud of you. You evidently didn't learn any manners if she tried to teach them to ya. You are totally classless dude...........totally classless. Just last week you was whining because you lost, and now a complete lack of sportsmanship and respect.

Guest Shocker0

LOL...and her son knocked your quarterback about half the field two plays in a row. I doubt he's the one feeling sore this morning. GO SUNBRIGHT...I think they have to think they can win before they can...their fans know they can win though! GJ Harriman, but as for class, the only one that seemed to had any was most of the players and coach Tapp. The fans don't seem to have though.

As a parent and a fan of Harriman I have to agree some of the Harriman supporters on here are not showing very much class or sportsmanship which I am sure Coach Tapp nor any of the other coaches would like. It was a very good game played in Sunbright last night both teams played very good and both teams deserve to be congratulated on the way they played. We as fans seems to forget at times these are young men not yet Men playing the game and it is suppose to be fun for them not a reason for grown adults (smoothsmitty) to get on here or any where and talk down about other young high school men playing this game. As far as the fans for Harriman most of has has class and respect for the teams we play and the fans for the other teams but as unfotunate as it is we also have some bad adult seeds in the mix. For the boys who play on both teams that never get any hype for their contribution to the team and their abilities Great Job on your part on the team because with out you the rest isnt a whole team. Sunbright players please keep your head high and look on to next weeks game and win it and win it big dont let this one hold you back you are a great bunch of young men and play a great game go on and show the doubters you can contend. Harriman great game also time to put this one to bed fans included and move on to next Friday nights Homecoming game at Harriman against Oneida remember you must take each team and game as they come one at a time. Good Luck to both teams next week.