Harriman@Sunbright

the main event

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman has to much speed for them country corn fed boys. they would have beat rockwood also but the refs wouldnt let them. harriman has a good football program this year. they will handle against sunbright good. and i remember last year when sunbright was so confident in beating harriman and then they come down here and got shutout 35-0. harriman will win this one.

Harriman-by 2-3 touchdowns

Guest Shocker0

Sunbright didn't expect to win last year...they may have wanted to but I don't know if they expected too. I think this year they think they can beat them. Last year was a whole nother year. And this year Sunbright is awesome!

Sunbright - 36

Harriman - 34

Harriman has to much speed for them country corn fed boys. they would have beat rockwood also but the refs wouldnt let them. harriman has a good football program this year. they will handle against sunbright good. and i remember last year when sunbright was so confident in beating harriman and then they come down here and got shutout 35-0. harriman will win this one.

Harriman-by 2-3 touchdowns

Don't get me wrong Harriman has a very good team and should win the region if they can get past Coalfield this year and I hope they do and don't drop another game for the rest of the year.

Now as to the Rockwood game Harriman had way too many flags but they should have had more they were holding and illegal men down field all night and most of it did not get called.

That being said if coach Tapp keeps comeing up with gameplans like last night Harriman should be good to go until the 3rd round of the playoffs.

This is comeing from a Kingston fan that was at the game last night.

Guest Shocker0

Sunbright had all kinds of penalties in their game against Grace last night too. And I mean a lot, once it was 3rd and 35 and they never got a play off until the punt. The referees were calling all kinds of things that even the radio broadcaster said that they had never seen before. I'll let Harriman figure out what they were when they come to town Friday. Hopefully Sunbright will have the "problem's" fixed next week but the ref's were way too picky