Riverdale vs. WC

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'ma be on tv at this game, so yall can see me looking pretty ou there haha :lol:

We have an open week this Fri. up here in Cookeville and I'd love to watch Riverdale and Wilson Central play so does anybody out ther know if the game will be shown up in this part of the country or is it just being aired locally? Also in my humble opinon Region 4 goes through Riverdale. That one loss was a fluke but this team is for real , new Coach or not these players knows how and what it takes to win!!

We have an open week this Fri. up here in Cookeville and I'd love to watch Riverdale and Wilson Central play so does anybody out ther know if the game will be shown up in this part of the country or is it just being aired locally? Also in my humble opinon Region 4 goes through Riverdale. That one loss was a fluke but this team is for real , new Coach or not these players knows how and what it takes to win!!

should be on your CSS channel if not idk what to tell you :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words. I look at tonight as kind of a gut check night. We need to take care of business tonight and worry about the open week and Smyrna after that. Tonight really calls for some mental toughness.