Alcoa Coaches

wheredaat.com

Wheredaat: You best summed it up yourself:

"How in the world would I have a name for a player from the opposing JV team? And Alcoa plays in practice jerseys, so there is no way of knowing if numbers are correct...besides it was a freshman game. "

1. For your information, the numbers on the practice jerseys are correct.

2. Who in the world is keeping up with W/L for a freshman game??? Obviously Alcoa considers these games practice games, otherwise they wouldn't be wearing practice jerseys

3. Grow up, man! These are a bunch of kids who don't get to play in a varsity game much (if at all), trying to get in some real game experience.

4. If Fulton Varsity was playing up and not depending on playing 2A teams for wins (Alcoa-thought not a guaranteed win-, Tyner, and Boyd Buchanan) you probably wouldn't be whining.

5. How did you know that this player wasn't a freshman (when you posted) if you don't know his name? There may have been an excellent reason why he came in the game late. Don't jump to conclusions (see the "grow up" statement in #3).

6. If Fulton coaches have a complaint, they need to deal with it. I don't think they will, because IT WAS A FRESHMAN GAME, and last time I looked, they don't have a state championship for freshman. Besides, even if they did, the game wouldn't have mattered because (in case you weren't aware) Alcoa is 2A and Fulton is 3A.

7. Alcoa's JV team leaves much to be desired, so don't imply that Alcoa put in our JV ringers to win the game. The running backs/receivers need experience catching the ball.

8. "And I love your response "We cheated and won, so just stink it up and wait until next year." You quoted this young man as saying this, but he didn't say "we cheated and won". Watch your quotes.

Quit your whining and grow up. You look like a total jack_ _ _ to call a player an idiot over something as insignificant as a freshman/jv game.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they mind sharing that information with the Fulton coaches or players, I'm sure that they would have wanted that small piece of information. Maybe before they loaded the buses, so they could have brought their JV ringers.

This had nothing to do with playing and having fun...this had to do with winning at all costs and cheating. The freshman coaches and the freshman players that work hard week in and week out were the ones cheated!!!

It sounds to me that you are just mad about losing . As for telling you about the players I can`t roll back time `but in the future have your coaches send us the tapes of your next opponent and the coaches will review it and let you know to prepare :D

It is very easy for Alcoa people to get on here (after cheating to win) and say that Fulton players, coaches and fans should not be upset and should stop being "jack__es" or bitter.

We have the right to voice our opinion...we do have free speech in America and that is what this forum has been designed for!

I am positive that the Fulton coaches and players’ didn’t treat this game like a scrimmage...it is a game with the scoreboard and the game clock turned on and so I am sure that they treated it like a real game. Yes it was just a freshman game and their is no state champ for freshman, but the Alcoa coaches did not have the decency to take care of their obligation as coaches and inform the Fulton coaches of their problem and to maintain an even playing field.

So where does it stop...if they weren’t able to stop the run, do they get 2 more JV linebackers from the locker room. I feel that Alcoa was going to do anything that they could to win that game and that is why they brought JV players to spot gap substitute. WIN AT ALL COSTS!

If you are going to say it is a freshman game then play freshman...if you dont have enough to field a decent team, then tell the opposing coaches or DONT schedule the game. And Fulton is absolutely keeping up with the Ws and Ls (see the top 100 things that cheaters say after a win)...why play the game if your goal is to not win? Why would the players and coaches put in the time and effort, if they weren’t going to take it seriously and play to win?

And to say that the game didn’t mean anything...ask the Fulton freshman that have been practicing and dedicating themselves all summer and through the school year and they will tell you that the game meant something to them, ABSOLUTELY.

And if you consider how the Alcoa fans and players erupted at the end of overtime...it appeared to me that they were taking the game a little bit more seriously than a freshman scrimmage.

"JV players just getting their fair share of playing time"---what a joke!

I they don’t get any time in varsity...hmmm here's a thought, PLAY IN THE JV GAME!! If you can’t get in the JV game, QUIT!!! Don’t play freshman ball. If they wanted to play 2 JV games, then that is what should have been scheduled. Don’t give the appearance that you are playing a freshman team and sub JV players whenever the time is right.

This is about football etiquette and about sportsmanship...something that the Alcoa coaches know little about!!!

I used to respect Alcoa athletics to the utmost, but now I can tell you that I have little or no respect after Thursday!

It sounds to me that you are just mad about losing . As for telling you about the players I can`t roll back time `but in the future have your coaches send us the tapes of your next opponent and the coaches will review it and let you know to prepare :D

Losing...I can handle. Being cheated, I can not!!!

WAAA, WAAA, WAAA.

First off, I NEVER said that the coaches were jacks, just you. You obviously know NOTHING about Alcoa coaches, and we couldn't give a crap how much you respect us.

#44 is a freshman, so obviously you don't know as much as you think you do.

"Losing...I can handle. Being cheated I can not!!!"

I didn't realize you were out on the field. Grow up and quit living in the past.

"ask the Fulton freshman that have been practicing and dedicating themselves all summer and through the school year and they will tell you that the game meant something to them, ABSOLUTELY."

So, the Alcoa players have just been laying around??? I think not.

Bottom line: GROW UP and GET OVER IT. If this freshman game is your whole existence, man, YOU GOTTA GET A LIFE!

Oh my head, this is ridiculous. I don't want to here how classless our coaches are, and don't criticize Alcoa for taking it too seriously, it was fans who got excited, close wins are exciting, they are fans.

"So where does it stop...if they weren’t able to stop the run, do they get 2 more JV linebackers from the locker room. I feel that Alcoa was going to do anything that they could to win that game and that is why they brought JV players to spot gap substitute. WIN AT ALL COSTS!"

ALCOAS QB GOT HURT, if he was not hurt then no JV player would have went in, yet you seem to be more concerned about a JV player playing in the place of an injured player than the actual injured player. Alcoa fans, who was our injured player and how is he?

"If you can’t get in the JV game, QUIT!!!" By all means don't bust your butt to get better, that would be stupid right? You are one bitter and sad individual, did your son lose in the game, are you showing him that you can pin the blame on someone else, if our one player changed a game what does that say about fulton, their team is beat by one player, did that JV player also play defense, why couldn't fulton score. It comes down to this, it was a game, and I wish Fulton the best in what ever they do, and I hope you grow up a bit and relax. Are you sure the Fulton coaches were clueless, if it was that big a deal to them and the W mattered would they not point it out.

Edited by mcwrestler

There were other players (#44 to name a few) that came in at critical times of the game, like 4th down and short or in overtime, that were able to cause problems...did they not also make a difference.
yea since #44 is a jv player though right???? He's a freshman also, just like a bunch of players on our team. We have a skilled players but i guess if you want to argue about just ask some of our soaches we'd be glad to tell you who were freshman and who were sophomores that don't get to play as much. With the exception of our Sophomore QB all of them were freshman or were at that level. I dont think you could even spot out who were freshman and who weren't. And yea it's just a freshman game, just relax. What's with that JV ringers stuff too? You act like it was a giant conspiracy to get revenge on Fulton just because the Varsity lost. Really, I didn't care that much that we lost because I didnt play, but i think your crazy to think that ive worked hard all practice striving to get better just to show that the new edition of Alcoa won't be stopped by anybody just wait till next year.