Phoenix

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just one of those Oklahoma-MTSU games. If you destroy them...you should. If you play them tight...then you get the glass half-empty people squawking and some of the glass half-full people scratching their heads. If you lose...well...you see the progression.

kell raiser only way you could lose is if you dont show up i promise!!!!!you will be shocked when you see crossville.im not putting down crossville we have been there and could be again good luck.

Edited by sparta boy

Cumberland County can be in our region in 4.

We will "trade" you Riverdale for them.

I bet you would.

The Pioneer team is improving each game the Offense is getting the experince they need and the defense is holding strong I think they will win on friday night and will give them confidence to finish out the season strong with a couple more wins.

I am certainly happy for the pioneers after this game. They needed to win badly. But I hope that everyone in Warren County does not relish a victory against this jets team too much. Cumberland County is truly not competitive this year. I do want them to know that I have nothing but respect for them and and I admire a group of kids that show up and play hard like they did here. They should hold their heads up and keep on playing hard. It will get better for them. To the Pioneers I say, you need to work your butts off during your bye and learn how to tackle; Franklin County will not be near as easy.

I just gotta say that I got a lot of respect for those Cumberland Co. players that stick with it this season. I remember when I was in middle school and our high school were in the same boat as they are now and I would get mad at the people who blamed the players on the team for the bad season, when the people blamin sure werent helpin sittin in the stands. It's the people that quit that let down the program. Those guys still playin are stickin with it. However, the only thing that I didn't like about them was when I was shakin their hands after the game, I got the impression that it didn't HURT them anymore to lose. There's a difference between holding your head up after a loss and not caring that you lost. I just hope these guys will still care and use that to fight it out till the end of the season, you never know when something strange will happen and they can get a win.

I am certainly happy for the pioneers after this game. They needed to win badly. But I hope that everyone in Warren County does not relish a victory against this jets team too much. Cumberland County is truly not competitive this year. I do want them to know that I have nothing but respect for them and and I admire a group of kids that show up and play hard like they did here. They should hold their heads up and keep on playing hard. It will get better for them. To the Pioneers I say, you need to work your butts off during your bye and learn how to tackle; Franklin County will not be near as easy.

It's just nice to beat a team that we should. Great job Pioneers on keeping your nose to the grindstone. Holton and Officer were really making some nice moves last night. Lots of guys got some good playing time too. First win on Senior Night for the Pioneers in 16 years (1990). That night they shutout a team 28-0...it was Crossville.

GO PIONEERS!!!

Good game to the Pioneers last night. Jets hold your head high you will come out of it.

I saw Moran down last night anyword on how he is, or what happened.

It was a knee...but I saw him jogging on it a little after he came out and he was walking on it just fine after the game. :angry: He should be 100% for Franklin Co.

I just gotta say that I got a lot of respect for those Cumberland Co. players that stick with it this season. I remember when I was in middle school and our high school were in the same boat as they are now and I would get mad at the people who blamed the players on the team for the bad season, when the people blamin sure werent helpin sittin in the stands. It's the people that quit that let down the program. Those guys still playin are stickin with it. However, the only thing that I didn't like about them was when I was shakin their hands after the game, I got the impression that it didn't HURT them anymore to lose. There's a difference between holding your head up after a loss and not caring that you lost. I just hope these guys will still care and use that to fight it out till the end of the season, you never know when something strange will happen and they can get a win.

Hold on WC60. I have been around the Pioneers after some of your loses this season. I have seen that same expression on some of you guys faces and in some of your play this season.It looked like to me a lot of you guys could care less if you win or lose. You guys win one game and you want to tell other teams how to compete and fight. You guys were supposed to win that game easily and you did, congratrulations on the win. Cumberland Co. keep your heads up and fight to the end.