Peabody at Huntingdon

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald's injury must be more severe than people think. For him to be a NON factor. You would think a Div 1 prospect would simply dominate the game either offensively or defensively. Looks like he didnt - But, he cant do it alone. The injury bug seems to have really hurt the Mustangs. Hopefully, they will get healthy soon or it will be a long season for the STANGS. Trenton, Milan, and Humbolt are tough teams. If they lose these three games - they probably wont make the playoffs. Win 1 of three and they will make the playoffs. Mansfield will have the boys ready to play - they ones that are healthy. Hang in there STANGS..... Keep playing hard........

The REBS have a really good team this year.

Donald's injury must be more severe than people think. For him to be a NON factor. You would think a Div 1 prospect would simply dominate the game either offensively or defensively. Looks like he didnt - But, he cant do it alone. The injury bug seems to have really hurt the Mustangs. Hopefully, they will get healthy soon or it will be a long season for the STANGS. Trenton, Milan, and Humbolt are tough teams. If they lose these three games - they probably wont make the playoffs. Win 1 of three and they will make the playoffs. Mansfield will have the boys ready to play - they ones that are healthy. Hang in there STANGS..... Keep playing hard........

The REBS have a really good team this year.

Granted the 'Stangs have had some bad injuries this season, but I do not feel that is all that is what's keeping them from the win. We still have a lot of talent on the field. I'm not sure what the problem is, but from my seat Friday night, it looked like one of the teams wanted to win more than the other and it wasn't Huntingdon.

Boo Weathers played with an injury all last season and you didn't see him whining. Believe me, no one supports the Huntingdon Mustangs more than I do, but I am very disappointed with the performance of most of our starters, excluding Cole McAdams, Drake Whitworth, Logan Sellers and Matt Weathers. Also, one of the most consistent player, DeAngelo Sherrill, lost his step-father and his mother was injured in a car accident coming to the game Friday night. Despite this tragedy, he played with more heart than most of his teammates.

If Huntingdon comes to play, I expect to win. If the same team shows up that was present at Paul Ward Stadium the last 2 1/2 quarters, Trenton will take home the victory.

Granted the 'Stangs have had some bad injuries this season, but I do not feel that is all that is what's keeping them from the win. We still have a lot of talent on the field. I'm not sure what the problem is, but from my seat Friday night, it looked like one of the teams wanted to win more than the other and it wasn't Huntingdon.

Boo Weathers played with an injury all last season and you didn't see him whining. Believe me, no one supports the Huntingdon Mustangs more than I do, but I am very disappointed with the performance of most of our starters, excluding Cole McAdams, Drake Whitworth, Logan Sellers and Matt Weathers. Also, one of the most consistent player, DeAngelo Sherrill, lost his step-father and his mother was injured in a car accident coming to the game Friday night. Despite this tragedy, he played with more heart than most of his teammates.

If Huntingdon comes to play, I expect to win. If the same team shows up that was present at Paul Ward Stadium the last 2 1/2 quarters, Trenton will take home the victory.

Too many (stars?????????) worrying about their own stats and everything else except for playing TEAM FOOTBALL for the mustangs. No apparent leader, or leaders on the team.

i dont see huntingdon winning the next two games. we have to many injuries and not playing very well. i dont know what the problem is but it just dont seem they can get it together for some reason . but im not going to point any fingers. maybe were just not that good but thats no reason to get on here and complain and not support our mustangs.GO MUSTANGS

Edited by fan91

Imo i believe that trenton has only had two tests so far this year with mckenizie which is obviously shaping up to be really good this year and also humbolt who has come out strong. Huntingdon though has had more tests to prove their ablities. Now what i think is that Huntingdon will come back out and prove themselves from last weeks lose. I say 28-14 H-town! Good luck to both teams :thumb: .